@nobody625 heres the match I mentioned

3 Likes

The enemy phase music triggers me

11 Likes

I rarely have audio turned on at all tbh

3 Likes

no bulli

5 Likes

I always feel like when the AI has multiple options to get a kill in a LHB or something it always goes for the most humiliating one :ferdbirb:

3 Likes

My connections so bad I barely can load GP, a video is too much :feh_notlikethis:

3 Likes

Yeah why dont you have horse noises instead?

4 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Why did Julia go right and nuke Altina? I mean mirabilis has guidance so she can go right I just expected her to head straight down and suicide into duodunn

2 Likes

RIP the australian lag

1 Like

Why would they destroy the Aether Pot when Mira can smack(And kill) Peony? They needed to play a lot more aggressive otherwise you end up with situations like these.

If the AI cant do more than 5 damage theyll try and prioritize their assist so a healer and a dancer are going to not attack for the longest time.

2 Likes

I think he got scared when the AI wasnt doing what he expected it to. That and he clearly didnt think mirabilis would kill peony. I just find it hilarious that 2/3 of my teams kills were by a mirabilis :rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

I dont know why youd attack an aether pot over a dancer anyways I always take out dancers asap on maps like this one just to make the AI predictable

2 Likes

Maybe instead of being easily triggered you should be glad theres sound at all, be glad theres a video at all. Some people cant make videos, much less videos with sound

1 Like

the AI decides what tile to move to by

1. Defense tile: Y > N
  2. Enemy threat: lowest #
  3. Requires teleportation: Y > N
  4. Special terrain: Flier Terrain > Forest > Trench >= Regular (Trench > Regular only if cavalry)
  5. Movement required: lowest #
  6. Tile priority value: highest #
    since there was no defense tile and all tiles was not threaten, the tile that needed teleportation was used.
    likewise your Mirabilis moved to the mountain because it is special terrain, while most of the time dancers and assist users tend to move above(and then to the right) of the target they assist
6 Likes

Why you saying that to me? Im not triggered lol

2 Likes

So the AI prioritizes warping for the heck of it? Didnt know that

1 Like

Im not entirely sure why they decided to have it as a decider. But i expect it to be to reduce the chance to loops and position locking.

4 Likes

That explains why julia went right though. I dont even try to predict enemy AI when there are healers and guidance and dancers in play. I just try to snipe one to get the ball rolling and then get the heck out of dodge

1 Like