When was your luckiest roll and who was the Servant that answered it?

Most of us have experienced the sinking feeling in our stomachs when we weren’t able to get the Servant we hoarded SQs for and maybe, in some cases, whaled for. I for one turned into a salt mine for a week when I was unable to get Ozy home. Edit: I used my 150 free SQs but he never graced me with his presence T_T

But I wanna know if you also had a lucky streak like 2 SSRs in a 10-pull or got the target with a Summon Ticket or a 3-SQ pull? Or you were just feeling adventurous but was surprised with an SSR?

My experience most recent was getting both Altria and Proto Arthur in the same 10-roll pull and got Abby when I just felt pulling during Salem and used a Summon Ticket.

5 Likes

I guess… I got Fujino on one of my first tickets in the KnK Banner not too far back? :thinking:

She’s pretty fun.

2 Likes

You’re lucky. I mostly got CEs during that banner hahah

2 Likes

How is it possible when Arthur’s banner includes males and genderless servants only? O_o Or was it GSSR?

I got Gramps with 6 summon tix twice (on his first and second banner respectively). Guess he likes the number. Also, Hijikata-san came on 5th or 6th ticket as well (buuuuuut I spent 52 tickets on the previous banner in an attempt to get Okita so it doesn’t really count, I guess xD).

4 Likes

Mine was Kintoki and Arjuna. I only had two SSRs after playing for a year so I had pretty much accepted that I just have bad luck. I’m saving for Edmond but I still threw 1 or 2 tickets every now and then. Kintoki answered my call during setsubun. Then Arjuna suddenly spooked on Kiara’s banner. He was my primary target for CBC 2020 so I was really overjoyed he came when it wasn’t even his rate up.

2 Likes

Off the top of my head, when I first started out and Saberlot was introduced. First roll, I got Ozy twice.

6 Likes

It’s in GSSR, the New Year banner I believe :) I gotta ask, does Gramps have a exclusive banner? Or does he appear in story banner as well?

2 Likes

I saved up sq from the start of the game. I knew I was going to want a waifu and I heard about the abyssal rates FGO had. So I saved up 330sq in total. When I heard Jalter banner I spammed all of it. Not a single 5star. But enough of my salt. The luckiest pull I’ve seen was from my brother. He got Drake and Berserker Cu on the same pull. And that was after he got Jalter from a 1pull ticket. Man was I mad.

5 Likes

I’d be mad too, that’s an insane luck :open_mouth:

2 Likes

I need your luck, badly. Hahaha

2 Likes

I know right. God I wanted a 5star so badly. Nobody answered though. Welp atleast I got Emiya to NP5. Loyal Emiya deserves a grail or two

2 Likes

Sadly that’s when I started down. I’m now down to about C-rank luck (though it does spike once a blue moon).

2 Likes

Mama Emiya is the best! (Sorry Raikou)

1 Like

He is REALLY good, especially after his rank up. Mr. Mom deserves the love.

I guess, I’m not used to referring to GSSR as banners)

Yeah, he’s limited and doesn’t appear in general pool. I don’t think he has any banners in a foreseeable future but he’s available through GSSR iirc.

1 Like

Really wish he had a NP boost skill tho. I can’t farm with him easily

1 Like

At this rate, I don’t know if there should be some ritual to get the Servants you want. Like sacrifice your first born or something :joy:

More like sacrifice your wallet.

1 Like

I did try using snake skin as a Gil catalyst. I did get a gil. Kid gil tho…

Thanks for that info!