When will the next Remix Banner occur?

Are Remix Banners going to be a monthly thing, or will they appear as often as double special heroes banners?

3 Likes

We don’t know yet how often we’ll get these I think. My bet is one banner every two month but we’ll have a better idea when the next calendar drops!

5 Likes

I dont know to be honest, but im also interested to know when will they happen.

I’m just a bit annoyed that the legendary updates won’t be monthly like refines. Yet another thing that’s going to take forever for them to get through despite probably not actually requiring much effort on their part…

9 Likes

Seems pretty weird considering that these units aren’t getting new animations. Just new text and effects.

4 Likes

You’ll notice it with refines too, but it’s not uncommon for these effects to either be something that is already in the game or similar to something in the game, which is why I don’t think most of them would be very difficult for them to implement either.

3 Likes

I think Grima was set to come back in May, four were in July, and I think Hector was September? So about every other month. Really hoping we get two upgrades at a time instead of them backpedaling to one at a time.

5 Likes

Should be two every month in addition to the regular refines imo

3 Likes

Yeah, refines will continue as always, but the legendary remix banners seem to be an every other month thing. Except the first scheduled is May, which is three months later instead of two, so I’m super nervous it’s only going to be one legendary unit at a time from now on.

3 Likes