When will we see the CYL 4 FEH Channel?

The last FEH Channel were:

1. August for CYL 3 (Banner on the 16th)
    1. August for CYL 2 (Banner on the 21th)
  • I don´t know @.@ CYL 1 was weird. I wasn´t around for the first one…
9 Likes

Cyl 1 had the live action trailer i think??? I think its on youtube still?

3 Likes

I can not find it on the nintendo mobile channel :thinking: The weird thing is, that both the FEH Channel and the banner Trailer went live on the 13th of september, but the Banner was allready live on the 31th of August, wasn´t it?

1 Like

Maybe? Im not sure either. I wasnt playing that early either.

I’d guess close to the start of august like the monday or tuesday of that week.

from what i recall they showed off silohettes before the feh channel and then showed them on the major update reveal. Then released like 2 weeks later.

3 Likes

I don’t remember exactly when we got the first infos on CYL1, but we had a feh channel on the 13th of September and the trailer was revealed with it.
It was a bit late compared to the other 2 CYL events, but iirc that’s because they were surprised by the results and then decided to do 4 characters instead of just 2.

5 Likes

Last year’s feh channel was on the 1st of August and that’s when we got the first info about the news units. I don’t know if we’ll get CYL4 reveal this early this year too, considering the covid situation, and the fact that we have a special heroes banner in early August. They could push CYL4 to September, meaning that’ll have an other new hero banner before it

9 Likes

Wait I just checked, the summoning focus for CYL1 started on August 31st but the feh’s channel video was released on the 13th of September. Weird…

5 Likes

CYL 4 is already confirmed to be in August. So if they did not change anything I do believe we will get CYL 4 in August

7 Likes

Ohh you’re right, that’s when they said that an event in August won’t have a 4stars focus, so it’s already set then! The feh channel will probably be in early August then

5 Likes

An interesting thing to note here is that we got a Banner on the 7th 2019 and CYL 3 on the 16th. So we might get CYL 4 on the 16th as well? (since the special Banner goes live on the 7th as well.) I really hope we will get some more infos soon so that I can consider my options. @.@

1 Like

Ohh I didn’t remember the banner were so close to one another last year! Definitely interesting to know! But I really think we’ll get more infos soon, we just have to be patient for a little while

1 Like

I’m TIRED OF BEING PATIENT. lol

8 Likes

Ahah me too, I just want to spend all my orbs. . Come on IS give us the goods now :sob:

2 Likes

yeaaaahhh. LOL

i won’t even lie. pulling on the summer banner triggered the summoning itchies.

8 Likes

Ahaha I get why, after all summoning is part of what makes the game fun. Personally when I feel an itch to summon I either go watch some summoning sessions or use the simulator. It worked pretty well until now!

5 Likes

Can relate. RIP 250+ Orbs.

5 Likes

lol me too! haha sometimes the simulator is more like. “hm i wonder if i can get that lucky lol”

honestly. i just want to blow Dimitri’s stash (on Dimitri) - and be able to summon a bit before it’s time for Baby Smash Face Caeda.

6 Likes

I also want to summon for Dimitri if he is not armor… But probably not all my orbs. Most of the times we got a Hero Fest with CYL so I hope for that instead

4 Likes

Technically not. They hinted at it being “a summoning event in august” but that could easily have changed

1 Like

I don´t think they will change it. No Banner changed yet. We even get the next seasonal on the 7th.

4 Likes