When you want to use a unit but are too lazy to actually build them

Just found this in AR

I mean I guess it works? You’d think they’d give him a proper build if they’re putting him on their defense XD

7 Likes

They probably just promoted a few Virion’s for his Sudden Panic effect, and didn’t expect him to see much combat :thinking:

5 Likes

I keep forgetting how good Virion’s refine is… Too bad I dislike him so much as a character otherwise I would use him.

They should probably give him an HP boon though if they just want to use him for his refine.

5 Likes

Oh definitely. I just found it funny. If I’m promoting a unit to 5 stars, I do it with the intent of at least giving them a decent build for when I need them. Take Leon. I don’t use him much but he gets the job done although I realize this isn’t much better

2 Likes

My Virion will actually be of use in combat and support :eyes:

3 Likes

I promoted this bad IV Roderick with the intent to fodder his dual rally & Drive Def 2, but somehow it never happened :thinking:

5 Likes

Reminds me of the 5* Odin I made when I first started because I was going to use his refine…

I don’t think I’ve even refined his weapon yet lmao poor thing is just sitting in my barracks.

3 Likes

I believe about 70% of my 5*s are just random stuff I leveled up without giving anything.

4 Likes

When you want to use/build a unit… but can never summon them

2 Likes

Likewise. :legion: