When you win the lottery,but you lose money as well

Soooo DC banner…

I was stocked by it,as almost anyone would,and I went absolutely bonkers with it and let me just say that…

The results were pretty nasty; here is my complete haul in the realm of ~370 orbs (starts at the 1st Nailah):

I have been blessed by the RNG goddess in this one;it’s obvious; a rate of 1 5-star per 34.09 orbs;that is absolutely insane!

And I couldn’t possibly ask for more;my luck is forever drained now.

But enough about that here’s the :feh_inherit: plan:

These 3 are cemented into the floor they WILL get it:

There’s only one I’m hesitating about and I’d like to know if you think it’ll be good or not:

Her weapon has double effectiveness and Vantage built-in,this could be pretty deadly in her hands but once again,not completely sure on this one.What do you guys think?

Other :feh_inherit: plan:

1st one,I’m sure of it,not quite sure about the second one,again,advices?

I’m wishing you all good luck with your summons,whether it’s the new banner or the DC one; because damn,I’m sharing this luck of mine around,because that is ridiculous!

That’s it from me,see you later! :feh_birbpeek:

21 Likes

GIMME

5 Likes

:feh_arvisboneappetite:

2 Likes

Oh? You had LUCK on a banner? Now you’ll have terrible luck for like 5 months, congrats!
Anyways, nice pulls!
but why’d you inherit them all! :feh_eirikabulli:

6 Likes

I caved and spent 71 orbs on this banner.
Best things I got were Hinata, Silas and Cordelia.

Needless to say I’m pissed. :catcry:
STOP STEALING MY LUCK FREDI

Nice pulls! :feh_maristare:

8 Likes

Well,you’re going to die soon,that’s for sure

5 Likes

Myrrh seems like a good option. I’m assuming you’d be using QR seal since she won’t have vengeful anymore.

4 Likes

So cool to see people getting 10-11 5 Stars in 370 orbs, meanwhile I can’t get one with like 100.

10 Likes

Nice, I got quite lucky on this one too but didn’t spend that many orbs.

Here’s some revenge for all those Nailah fodder screenshots :feh_ylgrwink:

8 Likes

No Atk/Res Link? :feh_tooobin:
Does she already have it?

5 Likes
She has Null C-Disrupt & Wrath, her B-slot is super valuable. I'd much rather get buffs from teammates.

It was just a joke I pressed back

6 Likes

I lack a phone atm so :feh_elisad:
Shall be pulling whenever it comes back home, hopefully I can get some of that good kush

5 Likes

Nice pulls

3 Likes

The wonders of sending pictures but backing out from foddering to take more pictures afterwards. :feh_thinkinglikelukas:

I mean,feel free to fodder her like so,it’s your file after all,I don’t have to convince you otherwise. :feh_camillamug:

4 Likes

Reads title

Yep that’s how i feel right now. At least i have a Nailah to fodder to Echidna when i eventually get her.

3 Likes

Ah,you mean real life? No worries,buddy,it’s always going bad in that place :feh_nini:

I already have a +1 +Spd Nailah,and I don’t like her enough to justify merging her completely,that’s all. :feh_elisad:

I’m also keeping the very first Nagi I got in there,which is -Spd +Res. Quite frankly,I don’t need to merge,she has the perfect bane/boon for me. :feh_nobulli:

I didn’t meant tooooo! :feh_berniebulli:

Yeah,that’s what I’ll do. Mine’s +Def so getting her to double in Player Phase is gonna be way easier :feh_eirikaxmas:

Don’t worry,buddy,once I die,I’ll give you my account :feh_nino:

You’ll just have to live with the fact that so many Camilla’s are gonna be staring at you and haunting you forever on my behalf

I honestly wouldn’t be surprised :feh_nini:

S**t,now I have to write my will. :feh_eirikabulli:

5 Likes

Mine too!

1 Like

I meant banners, I hope you’ll have good luck in real life!
(Seriously though, I had amazing luck on a banner like two months ago, and now I’ve been having bad luck ever sense on banners.)

4 Likes

Why no one tags me :feh_notlikethis:.

Well, I may be late but congrats for thoses impressive pulls, I’m glad for your results :+1:.

I’ll answer the most important thing here FIRST: definitely give [Distant Counter] and [Special Fighter 3] to Idoun, first use a Nagi with [Dragon Valor 3] for SP grinding so you learn the skills instantly :+1:. Idoun is really g00d with that combo, she can even be given [Sol] :ok_hand:t2:.

For Phina, I think she’ll really make nice use of these, definitely!, specially for shutting down thoses B!Veronicas :feh_rein:.
Her weapon has dual effectiveness which helps on damage against cavalry and armor.

Thanks and I hope you get lucky summons as well, I hope I have helped :ok_hand:t2:

4 Likes

Now this is a child of the stars for sure.
Hello fellow luck build user.

Here’s my recent badge, I hope it’s to your liking

3 Likes