Where can I find the anime?

Placing this in fluff as it’s about the anime. I found the first OVA of the F:GO anime on crunchy roll and it was a great start to the anime. However the first OVA is all they have and I would like to watch the rest of the OVA’s however I have searched Netflix and a bit of Hulu with no luck. Is there a free to watch website or a streaming service and if so what is it? Thanks.

1 Like

You can watch Babylonia on Funimation.

It is on Crunchyroll. But I couldn’t find any regional information so it may not be for you.

But it’s a bunch behind because Sony and aniplex decided to be annoying.

I think this one sent a lot of people out to sea. But hey, there’s pirates in FGO so it’s okay…probably.

The only anime is that 1 ep special, Babylonia (airing now), and an upcoming Camelot movie (I think). No other FGO chapters have been adapted.

Try torrent sites if you don’t live in a country with strict internet laws, nyaa is the first that comes to mind.

psst…

kissanime.ru

3 Likes

darn honestly I wouldn’t have minded fan subbed Singularities 1-5. Since I’ve seen clips of it but nothing with any voice to it. I’d watch Babylonia but considering I’m still going through Camelot with most of my best Servants hovering around 60 and the end boss being a level 90 I don’t think I’ll be seeing that singularity for a while.

Eps 0 - 5 are on Crunchyroll atm, at least in my region.