Where did you get your username from?

I’m quite curious some people have rather interesting name that I would have definitely never come up with myself. So this begs the question: Where did you guys get your names from?(Doesn’t have to be a crazy story or anything, at the same time It could be…)

My name HusbandoEmblem, comes from me wanting to use primarily male characters. I want to show people that the guys of FE can be just as OP and lovable as the girls( Even if IS doesn’t give them good stats). Also when I say “primarily male” I mean guys who are hot…I’m trying to fight fire with fire here, MY HUSBANDOS VS YOUR WAIFUS HOW’D YOU LIKE THAT IS!!!

Okay that’s all, what about you?

20 Likes

We had a thread like that a while ago, my answer to this:

17 Likes

Ravens are my favorite animals for many reasons. And my nickname is just “Raven” in Old Nordic. Sometimes I also use “Hræfn” which is the same but in Old English.

So yeah, Ravens are cool

16 Likes

Baltimore Ravens ? xD

My username comes from my favorite TV Series - Stargate SG 1 :)

12 Likes

So pretty much, it’s been my username on most platforms for YEARS- I don’t have a reason behind it. (I just googled cool sounding words and accidentally spelled it wrong and kept it that way.)
So yeah, epic.

17 Likes

its a tag for smash when I mained Roy

14 Likes

My name origin is…something i guess?

I have a bunch of oc’s that i’ve created in the past, one of which was named Scarlet. She ended up being one of my favorites from what i created and she ended up becoming my online persona of sorts (used to go by MTH21, short for MetiorTheHedgehog21, but i got sick of dealing with the whole “Sonic oc stigma”. I still have it as my Youtube username just to trigger people).

As for the Flame part, well she’s Pyrokinetic. There’s more to her than that but i don’t really need to explain any of that. The 01 is just whatever. Scarlet isn’t my absolute favorite of my oc’s, but ScarletFlame just works the best as a username compared to the other options.

13 Likes

It’s a Ghibli reference: Castle in the Sky. Colonel Muska. Deliberately misspelled because the version with a ‘k’ was already taken somewhere else.
I’m finding it more aesthetically pleasing anyways. Could’ve picked something from Nausicaa or Spirited Away too.

13 Likes

My granny was a little nuts and learned 2 year old me to drink coffee.
And so I made a name out of it.
Prototype was ‘Lord of Coffee’ but Sir of Coffee just sounds better

21 Likes

That 傭兵 means mercenary in japanese (maybe somebody can understand something from this), so the name’s meaning is DarkMercenary. I lately started to use IgnotoMiliti, since it has a better meaning.

9 Likes

Hm, noice!.

Well, my nickname is nothing special, I never was creative with making them :feh_tooobin:.

Mine is just the initials of my first and last name, the numbers represent the year of foundation of a football club of my country that I’m pasionate for :feh_larchsmile:

15 Likes

Decided I need an internet name, and came up with this. It stuck. :feh_bigbeauty:

16 Likes

cartamoneta_italiana

15 Likes

First 4 letters in my firstname: Mich +
First 4 letters in my lastname: Leon +
My country: DK

In pmgo:
Same + same + birth-year :grin:
Michleon84
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

8 Likes

Well, i changed mine 166467905 times.
Where do i start?
The “Leaf” part of the name, that never changes, comes from a old nickname i had in a pokemon forum, LeafSnivy (it was BN era, and snivy is my favourite starter, the leaf part was there because Snivy alone was ugly) and is also the name of Leaf, the female trainer of my first pokemon game, Leaf Green.
The rest, that changes very often, comes from a skin line in League of Legends i liked a lot, the Star Guardians, just added Salt because looks funnier.

11 Likes

17 Likes

My original name was “IEatLeadChips” but it was too long for most things in the internet so I shortened it to LeadChips. I had the original name because I found it funny. I always chuckled when I thought about the people in Hanes that I would beat, and the fact that some might’ve realized that they were beat by someone poisoning themselves.

15 Likes

He redeemed himself from Vore.
Good job

9 Likes

Wait what?

7 Likes

:feh_edelsmug: :feh_dimitrismug: :feh_claudesmug: :feh_corrinmug:

11 Likes