Where do you farm proof of hero?

Hey guys, where do y’all farm proof of hero? I need a lot to level up skills, but usually takes two clears to get one from pirate ship scenario.

Any better places/ways to farm it?

Okeanos Pirate Ship, or Charlotte in EPU/America. Charlotte preferred, as you can nab dust alongside proofs. Otherwise, this Gilfest.

4 Likes

Charlotte is way better, because Void Dust often drops as well.

1 Like

In future just search the mat you want, and it gives a list of AP/D (AP per Drop) lower is better - (Spending less AP per drop on average)

Lottos :eyes:

Last time I actually farmed Proofs I used Charlotte in America because, as mentioned, Dust drops there as well as there’ll always be a demand for Dust.

That time was before the previous Nero Fest however. I still haven’t used up the several hundred Proofs I got from that lotto. So yes, once Gilfest comes this September you’ll want to make the best of it and farm as hard as you are willing and able to. The mats, gems, and QP from lottos will take care of your needs for however long they last anyway.

3 Likes

That’s typical for any free quests with GOOD drop rates. Bad drop rates can use up a whole ap bar or more for 2 drops. At least the good ones sometimes give 3 in one run to make up for dry spells.

Yeah. Thing is by default Free Quest farming is relatively rough, the best options and particularly dual-mat options are at least less painless.

Seriously, wonder how many current NA players didn’t try farming hearts or feathers or jewels or pages or gears, before Salem/Shinjuku or Salem/Agartha or Agartha/Babylonia or Fests/Shinjuku/London or Shinjuku/EPU respectively.

As someone that ended up farming jewels and pages before then, let me say: NEVER AGAIN.

3 Likes

Haha, I came here to say this. Srsly I have nearly 700 of the damn things :fgo_moriartysmile:

3 Likes

Don’t you mean 2 AP bars for 1 drop? :rofl::sob:

@Recks

I think I have around 300 left. Mainly because the Servants I wanna use it for lack other mats. Mats not in the lotto. :unamused:

5 Likes

Heh, for a second there, I thought some of you implied that you have a surplus of proofs. Silly me, I don’t know why I though that, as it’s clearly impossible.

Well if you have a dearth of proof eaters you want to skill up after degenerative farming a proof lottery… It’s possible. I still have 150 from DaVinci. True I probably could use them all right now, but none of the servants are ones I want to focus on.

I had all the proofs I needed after that one lotto, but I’m under 100 again. Karna got his skills maxed after NP5, and I used a few here and there, and now I need more again.

On a side note, I’m annoyed because I actually want to be doing more event farming right now, but I’m going light on apples until Gilfest.

2 Likes

I’m sorry, did I say I had around 300 left? I meant I have around 400. :fgo_rinlaugh:

3 Likes

Actual footage of me trying to insert proofs quickly enough to keep my servants happy:

Unit Lion Coins

5 Likes

Incidentally, I tried to find a gif of Shirou actually dropping the coins in the slot, but came up empty. Anybody have that?

2 Likes

Don’t have it, sorry.

3 minutes later

Now I do.

Unit Lion Coins

4 Likes

You are doing the Lord’s work, my friend.

1 Like

I did not farm Feathers, no. Maybe during 1/2 AP dailies, but those are rare, and the drop rate still wasn’t good. Town Hall has been a lifesaver.

@lordhelpme you’re at risk of being replaced, step it up.

3 Likes

01c3e6eaa5672e4baba626f52547aeb1

1 Like