Where the hell is my Enkidu Maid Sprite/Costume?

Hi! Make sure you correct assign your post to an appropriate sub-category above!

If your topic is for FGO Japan, make sure you tag it as JP!

If you want to ask for/donate an account, please see our account megathread: Account Request Megathread.

• Q&A: For questions looking for a single answer, like “I need advice” or “Does someone know if…”
  • Discussion: For general discussions that can span multiple posts, like, “What are everyone’s thoughts on X character” or “Things you’re looking forward to?”
  • Fluff: Almost off-topic stuff that’s mostly for fun, like fanart or general humor.

He is on a fan made video using Maria Holic voice lines.
2 Likes

But tell if you could have him in game wouldn’t You???

I wouldn’t hate that but for costumes i have my priorities set.

We still don’t have any of the great Formal Dress costumes outside of Nero’s on JP. Such as these ones:

Or this one which Arcade got but we didn’t.

2 Likes

TBH I want all of them, now…

On one hand, maybe it’s nice that Boobica is out there representing the naturally buxom community.

On the other, I think the girl needs a bra, because that looks painful. Maybe Gil has a Victoria’s Secret Noble Phantasm in his Gate of Babylon she could use.

3 Likes

To each their own.

Her boobs are fine and naturally shaped, but damn does that look uncomfortable. Just trying to imagine if I were a woman and had that going on.

As a woman I can confirm that is very uncomfortable.

2 Likes

I Concur with @Kamiyoda . The bigger they are the worse it gets without proper support. Poor Boudica…

2 Likes

Being Saito Chiwa is Suffering…

D’eon maid skin still not available
Tamamo being sideline…
Summer Boudica when DW…
Summer Chloe when DW…

And where’s Tamamo in F/Extra reworkd PV?

4 Likes

I’m with you with maid d’eon and summer boudica

2 Likes

That Jeanne outfit is the best costume in Fate. Like… all of it. Probably.

2 Likes