Where's the Fates Love

We’ve had such a Fates dry spell in FEH, we need more Fates banners. It’s like IS forgot the game exists

Come on, IS, give us the game that’s been neglected for so long. Bring on the Fates!

14 Likes

People already know who I’m gonna say but imma say it anyways

OOOORRRROOOOOCCCCHHHHIIIII

12 Likes

The last memorable Fates banner to me was the Adrift characters. I forget the order of banner releases easily though.

2 Likes

Yes I very much agree

I think that we’ve basically been having 3h banners forced into our digestive systems by now.

I for one believe that fates, the flawless FE game should receive more banners. Perhaps Camilla should receive the next legendary alt at the very least!

4 Likes

I feel like we’re due for another kids’ banner soon, or maybe a non-retainer banner: OG!Charlotte and Benny as the related pair and maybe Orochi and Rinkah as the 2 rando girls that has been a popular banner trend as of late

3 Likes

You know what I’m going to say.
Rinkah when?

7 Likes

With how resplendent heroes have been releasing, our next new hero banner may be fates, and with that Mozu hopefully.

10 Likes

This and Mozu
Then we have a :ok_hand: banner

2 Likes

???

1 Like

5aebdaa

4 Likes

Is Shiny ever happy with any banner that isn’t Tellius

7 Likes

Probably not

3 Likes

Resplendent heroes have been releasing with banners from the same game.
Lyn-dread isle
Cordelia-L!Chrom
Ike-next mythic banner?
Sophia-Easter banner
It still up in the air, but there has been a slight pattern.

2 Likes

If the next is colorless tome Sephiran then okay. But literally Ike is looking like his resplendant alt got shafted from a new banner related to his games.

2 Likes

Seliph:

7 Likes

I seriously disagree. Why you ask? We had 3 or so years of Fates being shoved down our throats. Violently. Even when a large portion of the FEH fanbase was clearly not for Fates banners (as well as Awakening for the first 1-2 years) on a constant basis instead of other games.

Even if we’re getting 3H now with older games, I preffer this. Like, forreal.

I wouldn’t mind one or two Fates banners here and there. But its not like I want Fates back full force like before. Which in reality would be getting another Adrift style banner with 3 freaking alts (4 if you count Azura)

3 Likes

I think Shield is on a break so I’ll cover for him

9 Likes

Anankos better be the next Mythic

3 Likes

While I do agree with Rinkah, Orochi is like the 6th/7th most popular Fates character based on cyl4 results. So if it were based off of popularity she most likely wouldn’t be the choice(iirc the top 5 are Rinkah, Charlotte, Lilith, Nyx, and Forrest). Personally for me I’m hoping Nyx(but not this banner so I can save more hopefully in like a few months in another banner, or if this banner happens in like July), Charlotte, and any of Mozu, Lilith, or Reina

2 Likes

I’m to lazy to make a good MrShiny joke now, so yeah haha get memed

8 Likes