Which 3H characters are more likely to be armored in FEH?

Played the 4 routes but I don’t really remember who could be an armor unit except Dedue.
I’m asking this because I mostly use Armor and I always try to full merges those I consider interesting.

2 Likes

Dedue, Gilbert and post-timeskip Edelgard are the only ones that are “canonically” armored I think :feh_eirikathink:

But Raphael and Alois would also be pretty fitting imo

15 Likes

Everyone, depents if they’re seasonals or not.

3 Likes

What about Caspar and Raphael? Also maybe post TS edel, alois, Gilbert and some others

Raphael, Deude, Gilbert, and post timeskip Edelgard will be armored yeah.

Caspar is more a brawler one with good str and spd and average def, a bit like Hilda.

Don’t you friggin dare.

1 Like

Look reality : he got a good str and def, but poor spd => Armored best possibility!
:feh_rein:

Noooo, please!!

:feh_notlikethis:

Armors? :eyes:

2 Likes

Armor

3 Likes

Hopefully no one cuz Armored units are pretty trash

1 Like

I dunno but I hope they do the right thing and put sylvain on a dragon instead of a horse or a giant suit of armor

This. If Dedue gets added as an armor unit, I unfortunately won’t build him. Same for B!Dimitri, I’m praying that he won’t randomly be armored.

Dedue, Aloise, Gilbert, Edelgard, MAYBE Ferdinand (though I’d bet on him being a cav).

1 Like

Flayn. Obviously.

4 Likes

Armored Annette puts Flayn to shame.

4 Likes

Rapheal, Alois, Dedue and Gilbert come to mind.

I just hope Rapheal will be a demote or instant 3 to 4 star so I can build him; armored or not.

1 Like

If you want the most-definitely armored units; Dedue, Gilbert, “Flame Emperor.”
Possibly armored: Raphael, Alois, Rhea, Ferdinand.
Units that COULD potentially be armored: Bow Armor Ashe. Armor Breath Flayn

3 Likes

What about Hilda? She does have a budding talent in hvy armor

And tineskip hilda since she has the budding talent