Which Christmas unit are you the most excited for? (POLL)

• Nino
  • Sothis
  • Zephiel
  • Marth + Elice
  • Jaffar

0 voters

3 Likes

P O L L

:feh_legion:

6 Likes

Smol poll.

:feh_legion:

3 Likes

When you are orbless, free is exciting :feh_hridexcited:

7 Likes

Me: lol I haven’t liked any Christmas units yet so I’m excited to save my orbs lol

IS: lollerskates here is that epic green dragon you were looking for and roflcopter here’s a cute nino too lololol

Me: lmaowtfbbq

1 Like

I guess I’ll pick Jaffar cause maybe he’ll have interesting fodder. Meanwhile for the banner I’m free summoning green hoping for Echidna and then passing on the banner.

5 Likes

Zephiel is the coolest one to me.

Great art.
And while his voice doesn’t fit this age of him, it’s a godly voice imo.

Imo, great skill set. If I could spend spend spend, I’d try for some of the fodder he has.
That sword is glorious. I want it.
Vengeful is nice, but not the priority.
Def/Res Gap, an imo incredible support skill. Main draw back is it works on only one ally at a time (unless you try reallllllllllly hard to sync up multiple units to it.) but that’s okay.

Unfortunately I cannot spend.
I need to save orbs.

Hopefully, for my case, Jaffar will have Atk/Spd Push 3 (and there’s a decent chance he will get it because of his weapon.) so I can stop spending on the Seasonals Banner for it.

8 Likes

poll

5 Likes

9 Likes

Pole

1 Like

i’m going for zephiel…that sword looks cool as hell and seems strong too :feh_inherit:

Jaffar. Everyone on the banner looks… Uninteresting to me. And I guess in a way Jaffar is pretty much similar to them, but…

It’s Jaffar. :feh_birbpeek:

2 Likes

Literally all that matters

1 Like

Nino is cute, I might try and get her. But I’m saving for my Winter Exalt.
Sothis, you need to put some clothes on, hun.
Zephiel, Meh. Don’t care for honestly.
Marth Duo, Another duo unit with (What was it? Ground Orders? I don’t remember). Great
Jaffar is my most favorite out of the group and he’s free. Hallelujah.

3 Likes

Marth as Marth needs more alts. If it wasn’t for Heroes, I wouldn’t even know Nino, Jaffar, or Zephiel. So no strong attachment to any of those 3. Sothis I know of, but have barely played 3H (what is wrong with me?).

:feh_nino:

Jaffar is cool because he’s Jaffar
hands down

3 Likes

Jaffar 100%. Mainly due to reminding me of a reindeer version of Archer Install Emiya (they both look a mix of being completely done with the situation and pissed at the same time)

There’s no none. :pensive:

2 Likes

There’s none none.