Which do you prioritize? (E2 Mats Farming or More Max LVLs)

Pretty simple.

Between farming E2 Mats for your max level units, and getting more E1 Max Level units which do you prioritize more?

For me personally I usually aim to get a bunch of them max levelled first, with the only E2 priorty being Hellagur for his E2 Talent passive regen.

If I have the resources lying around to E2 someone in, let’s say, a day or 2 or maybe even 3, I’ll focus on that E2 if they were already my target to begin with. If not then I’ll focus on leveling a bunch more Ops that’ll seem useful. Like right now I’m raising a couple new snipers and Casters for I’m severely lacking in them.

1 Like

Neither, I just hoard resources until I feel like I wanna E2/level them and everyone gets a present all at once.

1 Like

The final levels get so expensive for tiny stat increases, I usually don’t E1 max somebody unless I’m ready to E2 them.

1 Like

I usually avoid CE5 lately and let my base handle my LMD. So if I get stuck at e2ing an operator because of LMD, I switch to skill upgrades until I have enough LMD for it.

1 Like

Lately, if I don’t have to stress level someone ASAP (like during this CC :fgo_illya: ), I’d go farming mats/those skill leveling green and blue thingies and let my base manage LMD and EXP to E1 max lvl my ops. And I do plan to E1 max lvl all my operators, esp 3* since a lot of them can be useful, and they gain a lot with maxing out. Almost everything can be cleared without E2s, but it can’t be cleared with baby E1L1 units. I don’t have it in me to slaughter babies :'D

1 Like

At the moment, I’ve got a good core team almost all E2’d (I’ll get you there soon, Hoshi!) and since I’m not gonna stress level anyone else for the last couple days of this CC, I’m mostly working on M3ing a few of them guys. My xp i’m spreading between my E2 units to get them to a decent level, and a few other units that will be handy to have higher level in the future, but I’m not doing anything to get more xp than my factories give me. I’ll probably E2 other useful units like Hellagur as we get chip catalysts from sign-in and events, since I totally blew all of my red certs to E2 units to prep for CC.

1 Like

E1L50 for most of them then decide which one to E1LMax. Because of CC I have to raise lv and skills 3 snipers and 3 guards immediately, so i don’t have plan for raise operator to E2 for now

1 Like

Now that chap 6 is here, I plan to farm xp and lmd about 40% of the time and materials with the rest of my sanity. All to prep for e2 blaze on first day :tada:

2 Likes

I still have no idea how some people manage to farm so much that they can E2 on OP release. Like literally on the second day of CoB I saw people with E2 Mostimas. How?

Do you already have a bunch at E2 and stop spending resources? Do you put some OPs on hold to increase your savings? I’m struggling to max level one six star and some people can just do it in a day. How?

1 Like

Yea I have quite a few E2s(CC made me e2 two more) so I could save quite a fair Bit. I’ve been on a recent spending spree though for CC so my LMD stash is lower now.

LMD is definitely the bottleneck so I tend to farm the LMD map more often than not.

1 Like

Same here. Even running two T. Posts simultaneously it still isn’t enough. Right now I’m trying to get E2 Exusiai so she can get a damage boost from her talent.

Same, I was planning to E2 my newly gotten exu but I’m placing her on reserve for now for blaze. When I really need LMD I change my base production to 3 trading post and 3 factories (2 xp and 1 gold bar)

1 Like

Been running 3 trading posts and still struggling with LMD.

1 Like

Didn’t we have like a double LMD thing during CoB? I want more of that, and maybe a half sanity campaign.

Most of my main team is already where I want them so I don’t have any urgent projects. I’ve been saving orundum for Blaze and not pulling so I haven’t been getting any new operators I want to build. So I’ve been saving up resources as well. If I get her I’ll hopefully be able to use her right away, but I am a bit short on LMD too.

1 Like

I’m miffed I forgot to run 1 last anni 3 before the week reset. 300+ orum gone :unamused:

1 Like

Lol.

Actually reminds me, I need to clear Anni3 to get Certs for Siege. What OPs would you recommend? I’ve got a good variety so you can throw some suggestions and I’ll probably have them.

BTW for anyone reading, you can go off topic, I don’t mind.

can anyone recommend a simple and healthy breakfast recipe for me? thanks.

I’d recommend 1 DP generating vanguard (Texas, Siege etc)
2 Anti air sniper (very important)
2-3 Defender (2 is enough)
2 Guards. (1 that can deal arts dmg would be real handy, but not vital)
2 healers
Fill other slots with any ranged/melee DPS in case things go wrong or to rotate between ops if one can’t tank 350+ wave and above.

1 Like

Uh… I have neither. The Certs are to buy Siege and Texas didn’t come home from Joint OP. I do have Zima, Fang and Myrtle.

• Exusiai
  • Kroos
  • Jessica
  • Platinum
  • Cuora
  • Liskarm
  • Nearl
  • Astesia
  • Ch’en
  • Hellagur
  • Melantha
  • Frostleaf