Which lord has the worst weapon and refinement?

Well, my infantry will be Lyn and how sad Sol Katti is. There is no Mani Katti. Of the three masters, only she does not inherit another weapon.

5 Likes

Personally I hate the Awakening Falchion refine… I don’t really use Bond’s all that much… especially on unit’s who work better on PP than EP

6 Likes

I don’t think I particularly dislike any of them. Marth’s doesn’t really inspire me to merge and refine him, but it’s not bad.

In a way, I’d say Eliwood has both the worst and the best. Not because refined Durandal is bad, but pretty much no one who wants to heavily use him is gonna take refined Durandal over refined Blazing Durandal, even if it’s expensive.

10 Likes

Hm…
Maybe base Siegmund’s refine?
90% is a kind of a tight threshold, as well as Hone Atk isn’t as good as what Flame Siegmund offers…

7 Likes

Ike. …listen, technically I’m right.

But if we’re only choosing from lords who actually got refines…I kinda want to second Ephraim. It’s really restrictive. 90% HP or more and he has to be the one initiating. It’s basically one-time use, and you miss your chance if someone attacks him first. That said, he does get access to Flame Siegmund, so if we’re counting their alternatives as part of their available options, that one’s really good.

Aside from that…it might be Lyn. Desperation and Brash Assault is a fun combo, especially when they’re both at 75% HP or less, but Lyn’s lacking attack means she doesn’t hit hard enough to make great use of it, and her weak bulk means it’s harder to get into that range without dying. Aside from her, I might say Marth. It’s not that he’s bad, but +2 to all stats in combat does nothing for him, and there are alternatives that can provide that kind of buff and a lot more.

4 Likes

Is… Alfonse a lord?

4 Likes

He is, but Brazen effect not being tied to the TA refine saves it from being bad.

Triple Brazen Stacks + Bonus Season Stats makes him insanely powerful

6 Likes

I’m just waiting for IS to release another Lyn alt where she has the mani katti, is faster than mareeta, and has repel or some new broken damage reduction skill.

5 Likes

Duo Lyn/Mark next, you cowards!

3 Likes

7 Likes

Lyn or the non-Alm falchions

5 Likes

You know it’s bad when Takumi isn’t even mentioned
Unless he doesn’t qualify?

11 Likes

If that was the case I’d argue Leo’s is worse

At least Fujin Yumi lets Takumi warp around and exploit Bond skills/Sorcery Blade. Leo’s barely helps him out unless the enemy is minmaxed

5 Likes

Oh my word, Leo. You right.
Imagine losing the best part of your base weapon with a refine RIP

5 Likes

Right. Just like there’s no war in Ba Sing Se :feh_thinkinglikelukas:

4 Likes