Which of the major supports do you have?

Just curious :feh_flaynfish:

• None :feh_elisad:

0 voters

Just the Big 5 TM casters, plus Bride and Reines since they seem to be valued nearly as much as the casters in a supportive role.

14 Likes

went from 0 to 4 this year, skadi gssr, waver ticket, reines yolo and castoria was kind to me

15 Likes

Just Merlin because Skadi didn’t come home :feh_elisad:

11 Likes

Waver da best. He’s a free servant afterall.

5 Likes

Forgot to click Tamamo when I pressed the vote button. Nice to see a lot of people got Castoria.

4 Likes

The “All of the above” option is missing. :fgo_kamasmug:

21 Likes

All of the above would’ve been nice yes :fgo_gudako:

6 Likes

Me: Fxck Meta, I just play for fun, I dont care about gameplay.
Also me: Has all major supports except Tamamo.

17 Likes

Castoria, Waver and Merlin might be really high because of recency bias (current anniv, SSR ticket, and summer rerun), but I’m really surprised Tamamo is that high.

Also selection bias because those who failed to get Castoria might be too salty to browse the forum.

6 Likes

All of them :fgo_insane:

8 Likes

She did have a banner at Enma-tei (When my F2P got her) and was a prime target for a lot of SSR tickets (when my Main got her).

4 Likes

All except Bride and Reines. Though right now my Merlin isn’t leveled because I needed the gems for Castoria so lotto waiting room for Merlin.

2 Likes

Waver, Tamamo, Skadi, and Castoria. Having access to two out of three metas really feels good right now.

1 Like

Good point, I completely forgot that Tamamo isn’t limited.

2 Likes

Yes. :fgo_gudako:

3 Likes

All except Merlin, that bastard just hates me. I spent at least 700 SQs with him and he didn’t come. :fgo_ryoumahat:

1 Like

Well i can say that i’m blue daba dee daba die

1 Like

Waver and Tamamo, since they are my essential support servants.

1 Castoria from friendlist will be more than enough.

Everyone except Bride

Not an Arts guy back then, even I got Tamamo from a spook, not purposely roll her banner, but cuz now I have Castoria, Bride seems irrelevant for my roster

I only lack Bride but i never really considered her a big support