Which of these Rayquaza should I max out?

I have 2 Rayquaza. One is a normal one with Atk 15, Def 14, HP 13. And the other is a lucky shiny Rayquaza with Atk 13, Def 13, HP 15.

Are the 2 points on Atk that much of a difference?

Thank you in advance.

I’d wait until Rayquaza leaves before deciding. You could get a better one, shiny or not, and there isn’t a lot of urgency to power one up right away.

EDIT: I didn’t notice the shiny was lucky. Either way I’d still wait in case you get a better one, but between those two definitely that one. Two points in attack won’t be missed, the dust savings are worth the difference, and shiny Ray is too boss.

2 Likes

I’d personally go with the Lucky Shiny. Saves you stardust, and you get to raid in style? Two point difference in attack won’t matter too much. But, as @TheBiggestLeaf said, do you actually need this Rayquaza at the moment, or do you want to power it up for future use?

1 Like

I agree with @TheBiggestLeaf. Unless you’re not going to do any more Rayquaza raids, I would wait until the end of the month to power one up since you could end up getting a better one.

That said, if you’re planning on maxing one out, 2 points in attack will barely a difference, if any. Between your two current options, I would pick the shiny. It will cost less dust to power up, and has more style points.

1 Like