This. If they were sitting at Lv 1 with no upgrades whatsoever, sure. That would show you have no appreciation for them at all. But they are sitting at lvl 80 AND with higher skill levels.
I mean, it’s ultimately your choice. It just seems like a waste, even if they are not the best of their kind.
This too. It’s more of a “get those not at max level to max, like the others” kind of thing. In fact, in Most classes you already have various options covered AND sitting at max level.
Then again, If we’re talking skills, that’s a different matter entirely. A whole new level of dedication opens up right there.
If I had to name a few that deserve proper heavy investment because of their awesome utility, that’d be:
- Saber: Lancelot. You’re covered in the AoE category.
- Archer: Arash (at least his level and Third Skill) for general farming. Excluding that, I’d say Gil (AoE) and Emiya (Alter) (ST)
- Lancer: Lalter. True, you have a well-raised Lartoria, but her infinite crit potential is something Lartoria doesn’t possess. And that, in a way, works very ST-ish. If not, best snek Loli Medusa gets an upgrade in the future so she hits harder.
- Rider: I actually don’t think you would greatly benefit through heavily investing in ANY of them, to be fair. None of them lack potential as they are now. (Also that second Georgios I believe is NP Level fodder or burn material)
- Caster: CasGil (Support, for AoE you actually have grailed Nito). Sanzang (ST)
- Assassin: Jack (ST). Summer Scathach (AoE)
- Berserker: Nobunaga Summer (ST). Lancelot (AoE. He will be one of the prime candidates for Skadi memes when she comes out)
- Extra: Gorgon got AoE covered! For ST, Mecha Eli-chan deserves more love with her skills! (which I know they are a pain to level up, given her extra class)
TL;DR: You’ve raised various good options! You’ve got good supports raised all around, too! But those above are a few I’d like to nominate.
To be honest, I’m actually envious of your servants. You have many options I would like to have but I’m not planning on saving for.