Which Season it is each month for legendaries?

I am wondering where does it say which month is what season? For example how was everyone able to tell this was an Earth Month for Earth legendary?

How can I tell which season month is March, April, May, etc. Is there a pattern this is based off?

Thanks.

3 Likes

You can see what the next season is when you edit your raiding parties or do a mock battle in the opposite season

If there’s 2 of the same season in a row (like there was Earth last week and Earth this week), we know the next month is going to be that season. And if it’s a legendary month, we know they have the same element

3 Likes

Yea but i dont see a list when i go to raiding parties for like April. So in mock battles rn its water/earth and next season is fire/earth, so is that telling if March was a Legendary hero it would be earth or is too soon to tell?

So April season would be which legendary? Or we cant tell until April actually arrives?

3 Likes

This one

Oh and this one

6 Likes

Ok cool. Thanks. Whenever its wind season we should be getting LByleth as Red bc I want to build him for Wind season. I hope he comes soon…

4 Likes

This is normally how people would guess, but probably next month’s one given March will be a mythic.

So it’s likely the element that’s not the one that runs all month.
Like how December was Earth Month but the the week LLilina released was Earth/Fire (she released early) And right now it was Wind month but now Earth/Water, this week being shown on Seiros’ banner notes as the one that acted as if a new month had begun.

2 Likes

People have been saying April is somehow marked in the game as “wind month” since like November

It’s a guess based off patterns since it’s like Fire -> Water -> Earth -> Wind -> Fire lately