Which servants need a costume dress?

List off the top three servants you think need a costume dress and why.

1 Like

Gil.

The world needs Angelica :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Void Shiki

Her bunny ears are not a costume

D’eon

Their maid costume during Agartha

7 Likes

well,obvious choice is Artoria.
Face of the game/ franchise,and while technically she got a ton of alternatives,its nice if she herself gets a proper costume one day
Invisible Air isn’t really a costume since it changes so little.

second choice: Gilgamesh,super popular,no costumes bruh

third choice: Mori Nagayoshi,just a popular character that I love,nothing too crazy

special feature: Cu’s Hawail Shirt

5 Likes

The KOTR summer costumes that we saw last summer. You can’t just show them in cut scenes without releasing them its blasphemy that’s what it is

8 Likes

They’re already in the game anyway!

17 Likes

Wait, you want Angelica to be a costume for Gil? That would be so awkward.

4 Likes

They will just have to change the voice and the animations.

Shiki has Decapitating Bunny outfit from April Fool’s years ago
Saber has the regular white blouse and blue skirt, and also the Fate Zero clothes in the Royal Brand mystic code
Medea, Medusa, and Cu all have casual outfits from Hollow Ataraxia
Camelot boys from Summer 3
Blackbeard Summer 3 with the parrot

3 Likes

Achilles: Just because I dislike his design. His hair looks dumb, and his armor looks impractical even in this game. Just put him in a suit or something.

Ushi: Same as above. She really needs some proper armor, and summer Ushi’s ring hairdo should be back ported to her.

Lalter: She needs a dress with an unleashed lance and proper armor instead of that underboob thingie.

Honorable mentions:

Herc: I just want him to have a gag-costume where he is in a tuxedo wearing a top hat. Monocle optional.

Marie: Just a version without the hat, as it just overwhelms her design.

Ishtar: Just put some damn clothes on her! The fact that her swimsuit version is more covered up is kind of nuts. For added points, put her into either Rin’s clothes, or something silly, like an Aqua cosplay.

Jack: Give her some pants. Anderson should be the same size, and I’m sure he has a few spares.

4 Likes

Please, can we get a Marie costume that might remotely look like something she wore in her lifetime? Not a big fan of her idol appeal.

Also, seconding the swimsuits for Gawain and the gang. They look absolutely gorgeous in them, so making them playable would be nice.

3 Likes

Astraea. What I wouldn’t give for Luvia’s blue dress and less OTT hair or maybe her magical girl form :drooling_face:

6 Likes

I think OG Nero could use one.

13 Likes

I nearly suggested that myself :fgo_bbgrin:

OG Nero always needs more costumes.

Tbf, if Saber Venus isn’t going to be a thing, give it as a costume to Bride.

11 Likes

Hopefully one day they’ll give us Tennis Medea…

17 Likes
  1. Tamamo, her official casual outfit would be great, and she really needs to get some proper love outside of tamacat. She’s the other extra girl and is very ignored in favor of Nero, I like Nero, but come on now.
  2. Altria, no invisible air just doesn’t count, give her one of her official other outfits.
  3. Gilgamesh if it means him getting his original stay night white coat outfit, it’s my fav Gil look.
9 Likes

Honestly

Anyone without a costume.

13 Likes

There are many good costume ideas from craft essences but they chose to make abomination that is Nero’s third costume. :fgo_okitacry:

Both Rins.

Martha in Chinese dress.

Honorable mentions (for next summer’s male costume)
Hijikata
Lancer Li
Alexander

9 Likes

Hokusai - Give her/them a Lovecraftian horror costume. More Cthulhu, less Octopus Barbie. Kind of Abby/Yang Guifei 3rd Ascension flavor.

Enkidu - Hot Sands outfit

Napoleon - Emperor’s New Clothes

9 Likes

Trick or treatment Nightingale.

This should be Hokusai’s costume!

Kinda NSFW but hey it's art!

4 Likes