Which skills to pass on to brave Lucina?

This is a strange question, but the situation is, I summoned Anna from the legendary banner just so I can get joint drive speed to my brave Lucina.
Since I already put drive speed 2 on to brave Lucina ahead of time, that leaves 3 skills I could pass on to her from Anna.
Problem is, Anna is loaded with good skills including rally atk/spd+, atk/spd form, and atk/spd ruse, though I intend to use spurn on brave Lucina.

Which of those skills should I pass on to brave Lucina after giving her joint drive speed?

2 Likes

It really doesn’t matter

Rally is only useful for Arena, and by extension so is the Ruse

And you don’t really run B!Lucina for Arena

6 Likes

Ruse can be useful in other gamemodes if she’s going full support, but if you’re running spurn it’s sort of a waste. Form pretty much sucks tbh. Rally is only useful for Arena and that’s it

3 Likes

Ruse is great for AR as well. I run a forma Lucina with ruse/drive joint speed. Can’t say no to invisible buff stacking + inflicting guard on your foes.

1 Like

I’d grab the Ruse, but imo a Link skill is best on B!Lucina’s B slot if you’re using her as a support.

2 Likes

Rally Def/Res+, Atk/Spd Ruse, any A-slot, and any joint drive. That rally/ruse combo gives your units +5/11/11 Spd/Def/Res no matter the target or unit, and no other combo can do that for you. That’s what I use and its a total game changer in arena.

If you’re using her Prf, her Spd doesn’t get high enough for a DR B-slot. This is mine:

46 is good, but not good enough in most cases.

1 Like

Seeing how exclusive atk/spd ruse is, I think I’ll pass that on considering brave Eliwood is the only other hero to have it.

Be sure to give her drive Spd 2 first (if she doesn’t already have it) so she can get JDS too.

Already did as I waited on Anna to return on this banner.

1 Like

Perfect.

Yeah, Ruse is better to get here, as it still works as intended regardless of which Rally she uses.

1 Like

Ruses skills are very strong. Do not waste, fodder the ruse :feh_altinawink:

1 Like