Which unit do you think people associate you?

Wanted to ask this for a funny dynamic I hope I can do with people who play the game
I think I’m associated with my Ephraims I don’t know

17 Likes

Well considering that when i did come back to this site, all I did was talk about joshua. I would be surprised if that wasn’t the unit people associate me with

11 Likes

100% Ayra and rightfully so keep em cummin

10 Likes

Olwen probably lol

12 Likes

:feh_ikestare:

14 Likes

:feh_freyjawink:

16 Likes

Idk, you tell me

21 Likes

I like to think I’m the “Miriel guy” I’ve spent the last 4 years asking and talking about her and I’m pretty sure not a lot of people like her as much as I do

It’s not related to FEH but I’m so clearly obsessed with Da Vinci (from FGO) that I hope people associate her with me. If not, please do it

13 Likes

Probably fates Selena because every time a topic with her is made I always get @d by people. Also maybe Mozu when she gets added as I always talk about her when people talk about new units to add.

12 Likes

Who’s the biggest asshole in FE?

Oh wait, I get the question now.

Lemme warm up my pipes…

Ahem…

BEBE DRAGGINS DO DO DO DO DO DO
BEBE DRAGGINS!

Or...

Or…

Or…

Or…

10 Likes

:feh_edelsmug:

10 Likes

Based on the Discord server, Bernadetta, but here, toss up between her and Joshua.

8 Likes

Not much of a question for me…

14 Likes

You know it’s kinda ironic given your name is directly referring to a different character

10 Likes

^ u

3 Likes

I mean most of our usernames probably don’t refer to a specific character. But Noodles’ does, so her being known for a different character is ironic. I’d say me probably being known for stuff like Xenoblade and Apex is probably more ironic in my case.

7 Likes

*her.

And I didn’t know you played other specific games.

3 Likes

“Him”
Noodles is a girl

4 Likes

dimitri isn’t though… But he’s pretty like one

6 Likes

:feh_tooobin:
tenor

10 Likes