Who called the cecilia refine? Also guesses

Also banner catergories icons

20 Likes

Well when you guess the same unit every month, you have to eventually be right

Also there’s hardly anyone else left

38 Likes

Cecilia and Shiro are finally getting refines I’m so happy ommmgggg

19 Likes

Finally! I’ll get some value out of my +6 Cecilia that I merged up for… practically no reason at all!

6 Likes

Im mainly hoping cecilia isnt a TA refine unless its pretty nuts

@MrShinyGyarados called it every month

8 Likes

All I want is a -2 Brave Bow on Setsuna… the refine can pretty much be anything and I wouldn’t care… just that -2 Spd is all I want

7 Likes

Tome of Order is an AWESOME name. Really hoping for Null C Disrupt or even a Lull or Bluebreaker refine effect.

Shiro’s a nice surprise. If it’s any good I’ll likely use those manuals to merge him

9 Likes

There’s a slight hope that Cecilia’s refine comes with NCD so that she becomes a suggested F2P unit for climbing to T20 AR and have great value on anti-cavline teams with her range and mobility. She’s a free unit, easily mergeable, comes with Gronnraven which means free AA value, and would make her a great addition to anyone’s barracks.

Knowing IS though, this probably won’t be the case…

2 Likes

This…is a pretty good batch of refines. None of them interest me personally though.

Still waiting on Nowi and Sealed Falchion.

5 Likes

Now let me see how they will refine fae and completely forgot about Nowi for 2 years

3 Likes

Setsuna and Cecilia refines? That’s really awesome!.
I think @NickofTime80 will be glad to see this :feh_ceciliaculture:.

Also, I like the new details being added such as the ETA for the data package downloads and the banner distinctives, we’re getting a new kind of ingredient in the [Field] as well so I look forward to see what kind of new stuff we can cook now.

There’s also this:

Yeah, definitely claiming that Ryoma manual for his fodder, there’s also Tana’s manual who can serve as a merge in the future.
If I can spare the [Divine Code: Ephemera 8] then I’ll get Cain’s manual last I think, not sure.

And the new musics:

Yay, FE5 music :feh_ceciliaculture:

5 Likes

I was about to post the picture with them in the Cooking building and was about to say “How could they add in Tomato’s… and not include Leo in the image”

4 Likes

NCD Raventome would be pretty amazing, but that does seem a little loaded even for a gen 1 ranged cav.

I hope she does get something cool, and if its not hopefully the tome animation is cool at least :upside_down_face:

1 Like

All he needed to do was give up hope.

5 Likes

LEGION AND SHIRO REFINE IN ONE BATCH???
AM I IN FUCKIN HEAVEN??
LETS GO HELL FUCKIN YES FINALLY WOOOAHHHHHH

5 Likes

More like the one unit that I wanted to get one for months that had a decent shot to get one (I.e. I’d love OG!Micaiah but it’s probably slim for her to get one for the moment compared to other gen 2 5 star exclusives)

I wouldn’t say I called it, but was the one unit I wanted to get it anytime refines rolled around.

3 Likes

LEEEEEEEGIOOOOOOOOOOOON!!!

AND Setsuna?

After giving me Clarisse and F!Celica’s refines, i can safely say that IS IS ON A GODDAMN ROLL WITH THESE REFINE LINEUPS!

Alright so Micaiah is definitely not the legendary in August…

2 Likes

LEGION
REFINE