Who do you have as your 3 support units?

I play close attention to who I have as my support units.
Pick at most 3 options, I’m interested in what kind of results we get.

• Starter operators (Why does no one use my Amiya?)
  • Meta operators (Chalter, Surtr, Eyja, etc. Check the tier list)
  • Favorite operators (Your husbando or Waii Fu)
  • Your newest operators (Check out my new limited character!)
  • Event relevant operators (Operator that is perfect for current CC/event)
  • Less often seen operators (Nobody else has them as support, and they need some love too!)
  • Other (Conviction)

0 voters

5 Likes

I pretty much always have Texas/Skadi/W as my support list but I can swap stuff around if someone needs an OP that I have

5 Likes

Where is wanting to replace them but not knowing with who :catsleep:

3 Likes

Reed - waifu
Bagpipe - she’s pot5 so meta
Ch’en alter - because I still can’t handle getting p6 Ch’en and not a single Mizuki and so, I’m just hoping that someone is going to have fun with her, because I can’t

5 Likes

My default is my favourites: Nearl + Blaze + Rosmontis

I change it sometimes to try and be more useful for events. Currently I have Frostleaf up for the parrot because probably not a lot of people have her M3.

6 Likes

I’ve been a solo player up until now, so my choices haven’t been influenced by other people. Altough… Seeing the number of people using your support units during CC does give me a rush…

5 Likes

It’s less being influenced and more of “well someone needs this OP and I have them so…”

3 Likes

My standad trio have been Shamare, Ifrit and Rosa for a long time now - they each offer something unique to the game, aren’t the most common units to give masteries and I don’t see many people with them as their support options

Sadly though, if you want to see high usage on CC, then you’re better off going with a maxed meta trio like Surtr, Mudrock and P5 Bagpipe

3 Likes

Normally it’s just fav for me, Kal’tsit is always in the list, the other two are for either event’s 6* or my friends’s request, that would change fast when I get Ling tho :feh_bigbeauty:

2 Likes

During CC I switch daily between operators and their skills which I find most useful for getting risk 18+, meta be damned. My support unit usage stays in single digits, but I can see the data.

During CC#5 I was switching between Elysium (S2), Weedy (S2), Kaltsit (S2 and S3) and Archetto (S3) (who was forgotten there from previous event). Somehow Archetto was the most popular. How? All the enemies are too tanky!

3 Likes

Indra has been forever in my support list, since she’s one of my favourite characters.

2 Likes

Depends, but I would say anyone but the starter units.
The “Why does no one use my Amiya?” answer is me from when I started and wanted other people to use my support unit and then add me as a friend. Duh, everyone already has her in their team!

1 Like

Well. Right now it’s La Pluma S2 / Thorns S3 / Skalter S2, I think. Maybe switch in May S2 now that I thought of that. Maybe.

I usually switch a bit during events if I feel like it. But ever since the co-op event I think my friend supports are less used. Still almost always used daily though. But the CC counts have been less.

During CCs I often switch one op according to daily mission, if I feel like it. Archetto seemed pretty popular on east armory. Switching good 6* ops for the main stage also does some during the first days at least.

Sometimes crowd control or debuffs were surprinsingly popular? I usually don’t throw in those like Surtr much. Her use rate in CC didn’t seem to depend much on level though, unlike with Blaze / Thorns.

2 Likes

Elysium
Thorns
Passenger

fun fact: i’ve received over 25 friend requests just by setting Passenger alone during CC Spectrum

4 Likes

Nightingale is my mainstay for people who are struggling with Talulah. The other two slots are for newly M3’d units that aren’t the most common for support. Currently it’s Pramanix and Mizuki but that’s subject to change in the future. :)

5 Likes

Right now its
Silence - waifu supreme
Blaze on S2, just good and i like her
And la pluma, secondary waifu

So waifu team for me

2 Likes

People definitely like to try out new operators they don’t have, so maybe that’s why these numbers were both higher than usual.

Personally during CC I always try to take a support on the daily missions, but rarely actually use them. It’s not worth a lot of friends points, but every little helps I guess.

2 Likes

Now that its been almost 24 hours I will also answer.

Right now I have:
La Pluma (Newly built 5* character)
Archetto (Has become one of my favorite operators)
Mizuki (Newly built 6* character)

During CC I switch all 3 spots to ones I find relevant to getting risk 18+.

During other events I build the new welfare operator and operators from the new banner. Maybe someone will try them out before rolling for/raising them.

Archetto has stayed on my support list for a long time. Every now and then I switch between her S2 and S3.

3 Likes

I’am all about efficency and stay with the most usefull and most powerful(META) operators that have helped me clear maps or best score during cc.
Otherwise i want my friends to try exotic or limited operators or masteries they don’t have yet.

Lately i noticed that i use only friend’s support-operator that i already have for diffcult CM or CC, the reason is simple: i can replace one of my meta operator by a support and add another operator less known from my roster.

2 Likes

I use favorites on my 6* slots, and they happen to be meta units. Ch’en and Skadi have granted my a lot of friend requests with operators that either I don’t have or aren’t leveled and that is good. In the 5* slot is Amiya, who will be replaced by either Specter or La Pluma when I eventually level them up.

1 Like