Who do you think will be on the next fallen banner?

WARNING: THIS THREAD WILL LIKELY CONTAIN SPOILERS FOR VARIOUS FIRE EMBLEM GAMES. IF YOU WANT TO EXPERIENCE THEM BLIND PLEASE DON’T READ THIS.
I was considering this to my head and the only two O could come up with were Fallen Greil and Fallen Ninian. Greil would be when he goes insane from touching the medallion and Ninian would be from when she is under Nergal’s control. Do you guys have any other ideas?

13 Likes

Julia and Julius

8 Likes

Depents on of there’ll be even a next fallen banner.
There’s hardly something that can beat F!Berkuts design and F!Corrin and F!Tikis being cancerous units

4 Likes

Iirc Julia only has major Naga blood so I don’t think they’d do that. Julius would be cool though

I would really like :

Fates - Revelation spoilers

Fallen Gunter, when he is possessed by Anankos.

Three Houses - Blue Lions spoilers

Fallen Edelgard, when we fight her at the end of the route, but I think this is way too soon for it.

7 Likes

I just want this in my FEH life.

Please.

15 Likes

Julia is controlled by Manfroy near the end, that should count
Also, I desperately want Karel

3 Likes

That Fates one would be really cool, and I thought of the Three Houses one too but as you said I doubt they’ll do it so soon

1 Like

Isn’t his crown already a accessory in FEH

2 Likes

Please
Karel

11 Likes

Ah, this is why I should play FE4 instead of reading plot summaries lol.

Yeah, I think it was Aversa’s thing

That’s technically Aversa’s.

So my inner pettiness will say that it doesn’t count,ok? :feh_doublelion:

Besides,it would only work if we had a Chrom with red eyes in the game,which we don’t.

3 Likes

I’m all down for Fallen Karel, but only if the designer of F!Berkut makes him

6 Likes

I want both furious Karel and woke Karel.

4 Likes

For being the “main lord” of Awakening, I’m surprised Chrom doesn’t have a legendary alt yet lol. They kind of just stopped with him after gen 1.

6 Likes

Why is Fallen Berkut’s art so good?

Lyon.

8 Likes

A few unconventional suggestions:
Ninian controlled by Nergal, ascending to controller of those that came out through the Dragon’s Gate
Fallen Bruno, after the vague curse overtakes him
And intern-san. I’m sure with all these leaks lately, he’s probably not having a good time

5 Likes

That would make sense since the only Lyon forms we have are pre game, and post game Ephraim route

3 Likes