Who else here is SICK and TIRED of seeing the Cancerous whale meta every time they open a PvP mode in this game?

I have had enough with it. I need resourses and to get them I need to do the PvP modes. I could just try to stay in the tiers where I know I can win, but those tiers gives next to nothing. If you want a good amount you have to get to the top tiers, but those are held by whales that have made this game their life and will do ANYTHING to win. Even if it meant trodding on their own mother’s grave.

There are times I can pull off wins alright, times where its a struggle and I don’t do very well, but there are far more times where I can’t win or if I do no more than half my team is still standing. As such I don’t get the max score so I can’t get good rewards later. The worst part is when I am forced to resort to cancerous methods to have a chance to win or not get screwd by someone else.

1_F0eHfFLyVseGagF7QomnwA

4 Likes

To be honest, I’d rather see cancerous whales than the vomit emoji that big

35 Likes

Well, we’re still a number of threads away from how many there were after F!Edel’s release, but if we keep up the pace we just might make it there eventually.

Yes, this mode sucks. SD sucks. It should never have been put in the game and it certainly shouldn’t have been pushed to the front so quickly after everyone said they didn’t like it to begin with.

It isn’t fun, it’s tedious, it’s a pain in the ass, and it takes too long.

5 Likes

The only way you can truly win…

19 Likes

seiken background :feh_sigurdeyes: :feh_sigurdeyes: :feh_sigurdeyes:

8 Likes

“ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! I HAVE HAD WITH THESE MOTHERFUCKING WHALES IN THIS MOTHERFUCKING GAME! EVERYBODY STRAP IN, WE BOUTTA SUMMON SOME HEROES!”
-basillio 2006

16 Likes

Damn this picture is as old as my poor bones.

5 Likes

That ain’t the answer. Start chasing the meta and you’ll be stuck doing so forever.

Just set yourself some goals to accomplish in game (max out DF for this character, max merge this one, etc.) And focus solely on that until it’s finished. That’s the only way you can keep your sanity in this game.

4 Likes

Yo stop

I’m laughing my ASS off irl

6 Likes

Why is that?
I like big vomiting emojis, they convey how I feel about topics like this very well.

What about this? Have you changed your mind? :smirk:
Abomination (vomit cat)

11 Likes

I’d rather see the vomit that big than that ugly ass cat

11 Likes

:disappointed_relieved:

Why are you so mean to my cat :sob:

6 Likes

skrunkly :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Oh I know and already do that I was just quoting a bad horror movie

3 Likes

I gave up on this game in taking it seriously. Now that I have discovered other better gacha games, I only play FEH to scratch my itch to summon something while saving summons on the other ones. It still can be fun, but PVP gachas eventually become like League of Legends; Toxic as hell.

You should do the same as me and look for something that rewards you in the gaming space. Consider FEH like your side game while your other games recover stamina. Or play Halo Infinite. Such a good, free multiplayer.

Also, emoji is too big. It is not as disgusting as the domestic emoji cat, but still.

4 Likes

In a way, I am, but…
It’s one reason why I’m contempt with 1 Crown, 1 silver, and 8 bronzes:

4 Likes

I just stopped playing competitively in feh a year ago. Problem solved. :feh_claudetea:

I miss all of you btw! But I don’t miss all the time I put into this game haha.

15 Likes

Same here I just show up to collect logins and put in moderate amounts of work for event rewards. These days I’m spending more time on FGO. There whales help the less fortunate and many low rarity units are useful without costing an arm and a leg.

3 Likes

I would say I am sick too but then my whole AD team is full of +10s (one which is a Legendary Claude) so I’m part of the problem I’m mad about.

1 Like