Who else is hyped for the Animation Updates in April?

Hey all!

As most of you probably know already, towards the end of April the new animation/sprite/NP updates for some of our favourite Apocrypha servants will hit NA. These include:

• Atalante
  • Siegfried
  • Mordred

So, who else is hyped for these? :fgo_astolfo:

They all look great in my opinion and will make using these 3 even more fun!
I am especially hyped for Mo-chan since I finally managed to roll her a few days ago, but I also love both Siegfried & Atalante (call me weird but I enjoy Apoc a lot, and the servant lineup includes many of my favourites).

They really need those updates and I am happy that the wait (at least for these 3) is almost over now!

9 Likes

As a master with np5 Nyanta Max Bond & Skills, i’m one of them.

10 Likes

She is getting all dressed up and pretty for you, so make sure to show her your appreciation :smile:

2 Likes

I don’t have mordred but I’m looking forward to her update

7 Likes

You guys get animation updates?

9 Likes

Sure Will.
I even changed my support preset with Archuria on all slot and leave archer sport to her.

1 Like

Yep, I’m excited for these! The only one I don’t have is Mordred, but I can borrow a support to see the quality updates. Another good archer animation update, just waiting on Arash (hopefully with the Camelot anime release) and Euryale for all of the bow-using archers to have their animations made unique in some way, as Tawara Touta at least has his sword and rice attacks to switch things up.

2 Likes

Yes, and they’re (usually) always beautiful as heck.

Hell, Gilgamesh has had TWO NP animation updates.

9 Likes

The upcoming updates for Gilgamesh, Karna & others are looking really epic as well!
A shame that we will have to wait for those a bit longer, but it will be worth it.

9 Likes

With Mordred being my first SSR and one of my favourite characters, I really can’t wait for her animation update :two_hearts: so I’m definitely hyped.
I sadly don’t have Atalante, but I appreciate her animation update. Hope she spooks me one day so I can enjoy it even more :fgo_jeannu:

The only other animation updates I’m excitedly waiting for are Martha, Karna and Rama, and Nightingale. I don’t think I’m forgetting anyone else.

8 Likes

I am super hyped!

I have Atalanta NP3, she is the reason i play FGO

6 Likes

:fgo_illya:

I have Mordred but find her so boring despite how useful she is. Maybe this will help change my mind.

I’ve been skilling up my NP2 Siegfried a bit lately, I sorta rediscovered him during Setsubun. Since I have so many AOE Sabers and so few AOE Assassins, I was using him heavily for Dragon nodes. Maybe this will keep him in my mind for the future as well.

2 Likes

I have Mordred and i find her current animation not really original.

But i like her voice acting so i enjoy using her.

But unlike Atalanta, i am not hyped for a mordred animation update

4 Likes

Very happy for you! :fgo_astolfo:

Yeah Atalantes current moves & NP are like super vanilla, I am glad that she finally get the love she deserves, along with the other 2!

4 Likes

I also really like how much these updates help to show the different personalities & fighting styles of the servants!

Like half of Mordreds’ attacks include badass kicks, especially if you open with a buster card :fgo_astolfo:

Not to mention that her extra Card is her throwing her sword into the enemy & then using a flying knee move to ram it into her opponent even harder. Love it!

Also if you compare the sprites, the servants just look SO much better ingame.

5 Likes

Modred’s kicks, here we go!

2 Likes

Eh. I only got Siegfried. I’m more excited at the strengthenings coming later on.

But I do think Nyanta’s NP is more beautiful after the update. That arrow scatter is just :kissing_heart:. Now, if only she would spook me.

3 Likes

She is on rate-up during April for quite a few days :smiley:

1 Like

Nyanta update hype! :fgo_ereshwoah:

I just wish that Achilles was also released for this event because Achilles X Nyanta best ship!

7 Likes

Achilles is coming to NA roughly 4 days after Nayantas update though :fgo_astolfo:

3 Likes