Who is the best hero right now?

Hello guys.
The question is easy (maybe).

Who is the best hero for you, right now, at his or her max potential?

I know this question is pretty subjetive but even when im not very fan of this character, I think the best hero I have ever get is WSothis.

Seriosly, she has everything: she heals almost in every attack she does, she has very high attack and what the hell with her speed? (Mine also is +Spd). Just try to double her… With her default build she is just a monster, not need any inversion. She activates specials for free, she has DC, she debuffs enemies and buffes herself…

She destroyed Abyssal Chrom and others just alone, even when Chrom is efective against armor heroes. She can tank all the enemies at the same time she heals and activates his absurd special. She is like a better version of LTiki. But she is inmune to Dragonslayers effects. She also gets a buff of +5 to every stat if she is > 50% hp (and she will cause she heal every round).
What the hell?

Others close options: Surtr, HMyrhh, LTiki, LIke, DEphraim

4 Likes

how many threads are we going to get with this question

There is no “best hero.” If there were, the other heroes would have no reason to exist.

26 Likes

I’d say that I’m the best Hero
After all, I can summon all the other ones :feh_bartre:

16 Likes

Technically your not wrong since Anna summoned the Summoner. Also playable Summoner when IS?

6 Likes

This isn’t Anna :feh_morganagrom:

3 Likes

No this is Patrick.

9 Likes

All depends on the mode and what you’re looking for :feh_legion:

No Hero is perfect, but there are some very very strong ones :feh_flaynsmile:

3 Likes

:clap:
Cultured.

2 Likes

@FutabaBestGirl show them your Wrys and end this discussion :smiling_imp:

4 Likes

Go look in the mirror.
The best hero is there.

4 Likes

Um, actually, he’s far from finished. He’s only at +1, he’s not +Atk, he hasn’t even finished learning his skills…

1 Like

Is it even possible to pin an individual reply?

Pls no, I had a headache yesterday. I don’t need another one today.

2 Likes

but why tho

3 Likes

Doesn’t matter :feh_humblecurate:
Even unfinished and unbuilt he’s an absolute chad that can rip the meta a new one

Stop underestimating him you feeble-minded Sansonic Boy, or I will execute you without a trial :feh_hecmad:

2 Likes

You fool. You’re only encouraging him.

2 Likes

Actually he’s my OC Hifumorgansundertalonic the heghodge do not steal

2 Likes

I’ll get ready for my headache then

1 Like

She’s super ridiculous, you’re right. She basically has 200BST, no drawbacks and all the benefits of being a dragon, Guard effect, accelerated specials, extra damage and sustain in a unique Special, Distant Counter… truly a disgustingly strong unit.

2 Likes

There is no best hero…but there are probably ~10 or so that most people would argue are the best in no order.

I can almost guarantee that H! Myrhh, Tiki, and L!Ike wouldn’t make the list of many people, and Surtr barely if at all.

2 Likes