Who is the best Waifu? (Sakura edition)

Well we got a Rin version so let’s make a Sakura edition!

Who is the best Waifu of all time

Best Waifu of all Time

0 voters

Any other answer is wrong and invalid
:fgo_sakurafish:

16 Likes

Every day we stray closer to r/fategrandorder

29 Likes

I really wanted this one in the poll pretend my vote is on her.

14 Likes

L100_Horse

21 Likes

That is pink Cardigan Sakura

5 Likes

I mean think about it guys. Logically only Heaven’s Feel Sakura makes sense. Heaven’s feel Sakura is better than Heaven’s feel Sakura sure, but Heaven’s Feel Sakura has so many other points over Heaven’s Feel Sakura. And one must not forget Heaven’s Feel Sakura, who’s probably overshadowed by Heaven’s Feel Sakura, but thinking about it, Heaven’s Feel Sakura is better than Heaven’s Feel Sakura anyway.

So clearly as I was saying, Heaven’s Feel Sakura is the right choice.

:fgo_bbgrin:

20 Likes

i choose heaven’s feel sakura. but the heaven’s feel sakura with white hair cuz evil is hawt…

that’s not to say the white hair heaven’s feel sakura is hawter that purple hair heaven’s feel sakura, or that i’m not choosing kid heaven’s feel sakura cuz she’s a kid. if either of those heaven’s feel sakura’s were eveil, i’d choose them, and change the wording of evil kid hevean’s feel sakura to being cute. cuz kids trying to be evil is adorable.

8 Likes

Didn’t see that one, time to change my vote

:fgo_emiyashades:

5 Likes

Okay, but will you do one about the second place?

3 Likes

Sauce for the first place??

2 Likes

Entropy is bad civ :fgo_badciv:

Not that these heaven’s feel sakuras aren’t great, but I can’t vote on this poll because I feel like it is missing a few other heaven’s feel sakuras that I liked more :fgo_bblaugh:

4 Likes
4 Likes

All options are Heaven’s Feel Sakura.

4 Likes

thank you kind sir. :fgo_kamagrimace: :fgo_kamalewd:

2 Likes

My personal favourite evil moon-ruler Sakura Like anyone had any doubt I was going to say that

18 Likes

FGO 3rd Ascension Kama (okay, and Summer Maou with the weird face) are the only acceptable answers for me.

10 Likes

Both Melts

5 Likes

I agree with the list for the most part, although, Heaven’s Feel Sakura is objectively better

ezgif-3-bf719039e0eb

13 Likes

I knew I was forgetting one!

8 Likes

I think I will write-in Hollow Ataraxia, Medusa’s Eclipse scene Sakura.

4 Likes