• Ishtar
  • Ereshkigal
  • Rin
  • Ishtarin
  • Ashtart
  • Ashtarin

0 voters

6 Likes

anyone who chooses anyone other than actual rin has crap taste. there can be no better rin-face other than actual rin. all arguments that try to say otherwise are null and void.

eresh - wack
ishtar - wack
ishtarin - wack
ashtart - wack
ashtarin - wack

rin - tight as fu–!!!

26 Likes

And so ends the thread!
:fgo_ereshconfused:

2 Likes

10 Likes

Are some of those choices… umm… legal? :fgo_casgilworry:

8 Likes

All of them appear to be technically legal except for UBW-era Rin.

Space Ishtar’s variations are all physically young but chronologically and mentally 24 or something. It’s still gross for anyone who isn’t a teenager, but there’s rationalization for anyone who must have it.

8 Likes

I prefer mature, college-aged Rin as in the last episode of the UBW series, or that one scene in HA.

20 Likes

I believe that FSN was made in 2004. Assuming Rin was in College/19 at the end that means she is now 36 years old.

16 Likes

Implying the existence of milf Rin. Where is she.

26 Likes

If 36 is MILF Rin…jesus.

15 Likes

When you’re waifuing 14yos surely

8 Likes

True. For that crowd, she’s a GMILF.

9 Likes

Nah she’s like 17ish FSN but point stands

6 Likes

They can rationalize in a cell :fgo_mashgun:

7 Likes

The age of Milfs have technically changed. In high school I had Milfs in my class. Hell my valedictorian was a soon to be MIlf.

9 Likes

Sometimes I forget, though, that some of the posters here actually are in their teens.

9 Likes

Getting old sucks.

Especially when the series you liked when you were young don’t age with you…

14 Likes

And the flaws bug you way more than you remember because you’re not watching it from a teenager’s perspective anymore.

13 Likes

BTW

I hear they changed the Fantastic Four origin from the 60s space race to the 90s…

4 Likes

I was watching the grim adventures of Billy and Mandy last week and I literally said, “fuck I’m old” out loud. My damn mom still remembers shit from that show cause she had to watch it with me when I was a kid.

11 Likes