Who is the better Waifu? (Rin faces)

True, but the vast majority of people who start publicly foaming at the mouth for child anime girls are adults and there’s no room for negotiation

9 Likes

I remember when the Simpsons was new and edgy…

And MTV (when we finally got it) actually had music videos on…

14 Likes

It’s gross when kids are objectified by adults, full stop.

When teens are thirsty for other teens in their demographic, we call it “coming of age” and try not to embarrass them too much :stuck_out_tongue:

16 Likes

Yeah, I thought high school girls were boring and immature when I was in high school. These days, after years of dealing with kids of all ages as a professional educator, I can’t see anything sexy about them at all. It’s not their fault that they are ignorant, naive, and vapid, that’s how everyone is at that age. But it doesn’t mean I have to like them.

On the other hand, if somebody is sexually attracted to minors, I’d much rather they satisfy their urges with anime girls than actual children. I can’t imagine how difficult it must be to live with such (presumably) unwanted urges, so I’m not going to judge as long as they aren’t harming anybody.

4 Likes

Most anime waifus in a nutshell

8 Likes

36 Is easily MILF range. That’s twice the age of most seniors in high school.

3 Likes

DILF Gou

8 Likes

This poll is lucky that Misaya’s stuck in Prototype

It’d be over for these bitches

10 Likes

I thought to be a Milf you had to have children and be attractive, not age related.

6 Likes

What is a milf? Gamepress discusses.

12 Likes

By that definition anyone with a fully functional uterus is a MILF.

5 Likes

There’s definitely an age component.

2 Likes

It has long since transitioned beyond actually having children.

30+ are MILFs
40+ are Cougars

I bet Rin would have kids by 36 though so she could pass on some cool gem magic techniques and the family crest.

3 Likes

Let me google Milf and see what i can find out.

13 Likes

Oh god.

12 Likes

You want a uterus? I can get you a uterus, believe me. There are ways, @Gou. You don’t wanna know about it, believe me.

5 Likes

I’m wondering how my Saturday nights came to this

17 Likes

idk I have a strict 35-and-up zaddy rule so I guess the same applies to zombies?

7 Likes

defenseless anus

4 Likes

When I was dating in my 20s, I was kind of uncomfortable with more than a 7-8 year gap. Not that those dudes were so old, but it was awkward when I was finishing up school and making no money, which was not their lives.

Now I AM that dude. Sigh.

8 Likes