Who is your Favorite Laegjarn?

Feel free to vote for upto 2. You can comment you reasons for liking them or not, bit I am currious about what the rest of you think.

4 Likes

All of them.

Also, did you seriously call her Ascended version ‘‘Resplendant’’? :feh_lynstare:

14 Likes

I refuse to pick one over the others

4 Likes

Unbelievable that I couldn’t vote for all of them.

But yeah, I love both Ascendant and OG, though the one I’ve used the most is Summer (NY is bad, Asc is new, and my OG had a -Atk IV and wasn’t great before the refine)

5 Likes

Yet it’s probably the nicest one aesthetically :feh_elisad:

8 Likes

Despite the boob window, Ascendant is my favorite just a cool design overall.

NY is my 2nd and OG is third.

Summer is dead last.

6 Likes

I just realized this

Is Laegjarn drawn all by the same artist except the Ascendant one?

4 Likes

NY is definitely my favourite, I just love NY aesthetics in general and hers especially is really nice

OG is always good too

While I didn’t vote for it I do like ascendant a lot as well

The only one I really don’t like is summer, but I also just really hate summer alts usually so that’s pretty much a given

3 Likes

Both OG and Summer are drawn by the same artist ; Maeshima Shigeki.

Meanwhile, New Year and Ascended were drawn by Daisuke Izuka and PenekoR respectively.

Also let me deform your statement into something that’s actually true that I noticed a day after I got Ascended Laegjarn :

5 Likes

Oh yeah, she is voiced by someone else

Ascendant is voiced by Abby Trott while the rest are by Alicia Stratten

Huh, wonder what happened

4 Likes

She’s still voiced by the same person. Alicia Stratten is just an alias.

7 Likes

Oh, I didn’t know that

Oops :catroll:

4 Likes

AkariConfused Emoji

F71C2B56-B298-4F03-B7F0-6F6196722990

6 Likes

:feh_eirikapat:

6 Likes

No need for anyone to feel bad about a mistake. I keep up with a lot of dub work, but still don’t fully understand crediting myself. It’s not always obvious

7 Likes

As Laegjarn’s self-proclaimed biggest fan they are all great (though Ascendant got screwed the most - a dime a dozen typing with more limited options than her offensive Colorless bow competitors to really stand out, at least A!Fjorm really only has Amelia as competition for fast armored axes).

So my vote is for my favorite art, which is hands down her New Years alt.

1 Like

Oh shit That is a really face palm. I have been making that error all the time since the Ascended forms came out.

My Favorite is Tied between Ascendent and Summer they both really bring out her beauty. Ascendent also gives her an air or power and sophistication. While the Summer brings out a more relaxed fun side of Laegjarn. I also love how both are power houses on PP too.

Second is New Years. She may not be anything super special out of the box, but with merges and fodder she can become a real solid physical tank with Speed to boot. Her outfit is not anything specail but it looks nice (don’t like those types of shoes). Her personality in this form is a bit more relaxed and endiering, but still a little stiff.

My least favorite design wise is OG. While I do like her powerful play styles her personality in this form is to stiff and formal. I am not saying I don’t like it, its just the others are better.

2 Likes

New Year is the best seasonal theme NY!Lucina plz so that one automatically wins.

I love A.Laegjarn mainly because of her hair, but I also really love NY.Laegjarn because of the outfit