Who is your love?

Just found some tests, which the Voice of Dorothea & Shamir took, and I decided - why not test the others?
Links:
Boyfriend - https://t.co/orhY2WKeAh?amp=1
Girlfriend - https://t.co/MuKc8hwSs4?amp=1
And My Results:

16 Likes

Literally one of my least favourite characters…

But I also sort of wouldn’t exactly mind dating him :fgo_danzoblush:

Literally my favourite character so I definitely rate that :fgo_ereshwoah:

So basically the site just told me what my type is :fgo_scathachblush: I’m well aware thanks random site

Also I just found myself clicking practically everything for the positive multiple choice and for the hobbies :catroll:

11 Likes

Huh

Too lazy to do girlfriend

This test was long

9 Likes

Yeah and it’s basically the same test with some slightly different questions :catroll:

7 Likes

Oh okay then :0

8 Likes

I feel like the last question just gives it away who you would get… I only did the Female one… and well I am gladly not disappointed… I am a simp for her after all

6 Likes

I picked black eagles twice and didn’t get a single one :catroll:

5 Likes

Really? That’s sorta wack. I got both GD because I chose it :feh_eirikathink:

4 Likes

Oh… well then I’m just lucky getting one of the only characters I simp for from 3H

4 Likes

That’s weird hmmm. Maybe the other questions matched too well with the specific characters, so it didn’t affect mine :thinking:

3 Likes

Possibly. Maybe there’s just no BE characters they thought were compatible at all. :feh_eirikathink:

I think probably house is used as a larger factor than any other question, but if there’s just simply no one that fits the other questions much, I suppose it would resort to going with others. Idk

3 Likes

That may be it… I mean I kinda picked options that would go well with Edelgard… but thats also because I am like that

5 Likes

I answered this one more like a friend. I find Marianne to be a kindred spirit as far as insecurities and self-esteem go so this one makes sense

Uh, I picked GD here. Where’s my Claude? I understand the results tho. My irl tastes are far tamer and Dimitri is very down to earth, aside from the edgy murderer part

7 Likes

Not bad. Either of them :eyes:

Neither are my absolute favourites but I still love them so I’m happy :fgo_ereshwoah:

8 Likes

Yeah makes sense haha.

5 Likes

:fgo_medealove:

You got Edelgard!
Edelgard finds herself attracted to like-minded individuals. She’d want someone who is logical and generally calm, but has a fiery side to them. She loves people who are as determined as she is. She would also value a partner who is strong emotionally and mentally so that they can be her rock, someone she can depend on them in her times of weakness (not to say that she wouldn’t do the same for them). She also seems to find herself attracted to intellect and a sense of mystery.
In a relationship, Edelgard is a bit hesitant to open up at first. Once she does, however, she would share her burdens with you, seeking comfort and reassurance. In fact, there is nothing she wouldn’t share with you, as she trusts and cherishes you dearly. She may have a hardened exterior due to her position, but she can be the softest person around you. You both would depend on each other equally, holding one another up during the hardest of times.

7 Likes

Happy freakoutu noises

6 Likes

I got Lorenz for the guys, but I think I’d rather shove needles through my eyes than date his crusty ass

11 Likes

Lorenz :feh_elisad:

5 Likes

I got Marianne.

I like that.

6 Likes