Who is your whyfoo/husbando? Fire Emblem or not

So,
just as the title says. Who is your waifu/husbando. They can be from Fire Emblem or whatever anime, manga or game where you may have found your waifu/husbando. For me it’s the best actual wife you could want, Senko-san from the Helpful Fox Senko-san! She is definitely legal and will 100% pamper you to your hearts content.

19 Likes

No whyfoo because gay, no husbando because I think the whole whyfoo/husbando stuff is weird

23 Likes

Tempted to change the title to say whyfoo now

20 Likes

I don’t have any :e7_angelicawoke:

6 Likes

amen

12 Likes

Whyfoo well…I think micaiah, but there are also others
Husbandoes I have no doubt, eliwood and just him :feh_eirikaxmas:

5 Likes

I don’t think I have a husbando, just people I think are hot. :thinking:

11 Likes

I don’t really know if I have one per say…I’m still kinda questioning things.

Gunnthra is technically my “whyfoo”, but that’s just because I like her character and she’s awesome. XD

11 Likes

I’m one of the people who considers myself not to have one and I think the idea is kinda weird, as Cody said
But if I were to have one, it’d probably be Eyvel

13 Likes

tenor

5 Likes

Imagine having a whyfoo

4 Likes

@Bow-of-Sacae
Ok, time to run

7 Likes

Krat you’re not fooling anyone

8 Likes

You’re absolutely right,I’m not.

I never considered her like this :feh_bklul:

6 Likes

I don’t have whyfoo because it actually is weird. But I do have heroes that I like. I use the “colorheart” feature they added to arrange my units.
1.Not fodder(General use, until they get clasified)
2.Good IV (Units too keep)
3.Great IV( Same but better)
4.Limited( TT,GHB,Legendaries,Mythics,Brave)

5.Waifu. Units I like, that may not even be usefull, not necesarily grills. The name is not related to the actual concept.
6. Arena Core Selfexplanatory
7. AR-D same
8. AR-O same.

2 Likes

Also for myself I never really thought of a character as my whyfoo. Never was too into that. There are definitely characters I like but I’ve never thought of it in that sense.

3 Likes

I have plenty of female characters that I like (Florina, Lachesis, Sophia for example) but none that I’d consider a ‘whyfoo’, I just find the whole concept bizarre to be honest.

In most franchises that I take an interest in I take interest in I generally become more attached to male characters, but as I am a straight guy having a husbando is just out of the question for me. If I had to pick my favorite character out of any franchise it’d have to be Schezo Wegey (the guy who I always have as my Profile Picture) from the Puyo Puyo/Madou Monogatari series, I just really like his design, he has some of the most hillarious quotes I’ve ever seen in a video game, that match exactly my type of humor. I also relate to him quite a bit in terms of his loner character and his, well… social awkwardness.

3 Likes

Halo, you’re not fooling anyone

4 Likes

Claude: Am I a joke to you?

6 Likes

I like how most of the people that have shown up so far only showed up to say they don’t have one lmao

I have a list of whyfoos that spans greater than the number of stars in the sky

10 Likes