Who’s ready for CYL3 refines?

It’s me. I’m ready.

CYL3 was my favorite spread of Brave alts, both in character and in concept. Micaiah is my favorite and I was thrilled to see her win. Eliwood with an Ice lance associated with Ninian was super cute and I love it. And Camilla as a staff unit that primarily works as an offensive powerhouse was a really cool way to portray a staff, and perfect for someone like Camilla. Sad to say I don’t have Alm. His Brave didn’t quite excite me as much. I do love the guy but priorities.

Anyone else using this Hero Fest to get ready for CYL3 refines? Who are you anticipating the most?

30 Likes

I got a free B!Camilla so excited for hers since I might use her now

15 Likes

Have every single one so I’m looking forward to it

9 Likes

Hope alm gets dc

8 Likes

Alm, Eliwood and Micaiah are all some of my favorite one offs so I’m excited :catdance:

9 Likes

I have all of them but Camilla because I foddered her lol.

7 Likes

Of these, I only have Camilla

Never pulled Brave Micaiah or Alm, and I recently foddered the random Brave Eliwood I pulled for his Ruse (I have Ferdinand to serve as my lance cav)

But Camilla has been very useful to me. She was my free pick of CYL 3, and having a supercharged Gravity staff is awesome because she can slow down hordes of foes and then get Repositioned to safety

5 Likes

I only use a +0 +hp -def B!Camilla so… I don’t really care.
It was the less interesting CYL for me so far.

5 Likes

Eh. Never built any of them up and I doubt any refine would change that unless it’s like B!Hector levels of broken. Hope they’re good though.

7 Likes

I’m expecting B-Micaiah and Alm for the overpowered refine.

I don’t get B-Eliwood, but i use the 3 remaining units, can’t wait for their refines

4 Likes

I have two copies of each but Camilla, and I’ve been sitting on the fence about foddering some copies. Their refines will definitely be the deciding factor for some of them.

2 Likes

If they give Miccy joyful vows (+6 Atk/Res and impact) and negate adaptive damage I’d be happy.

2 Likes

Oh that’s fire sheesh and I’m over here hoping to get B Alm +10 1 day .

2 Likes

:feh_micaiahsmug: :vs: :feh_camillamug:

Which one of these queens shall get the B!Ike/:b:Hector treatment?

I hope it’s one of them since they’re the ones I have.

Watch B!Alm or B!Eliwood get the best refines… :feh_almdab: :feh_elismoke:

4 Likes

Seeing that Micaiah is really the only highly merged CYL3 unit I have

Seeing that I don’t use B.Micaiah

I’ll say I’m ready for them because I’m not going to be using any of them so I save Dew

4 Likes

I have all of them, but only use one.

Don’t use Alm, and although I thought Camilla was good at release I don’t use her much either.

Eliwood I love, because I love FE7, but he doesn’t see much use either. Still excited for his refine.

Micaiah though…she good. Glad to see her get her refine.

2 Likes

Seeing that so far its always been the first place male that got a bonkers refine I’m going to say Alm… but then I remember they have to do a lot for him to

3 Likes

is there an announcement on this? and when is it expected

1 Like

Funny enough I’m interested in all it especially the one you didn’t post since he wasn’t stellar from the get go like Hector and Ike were (even if they faded fast before their refines). Alm is all about that A skill so they got a lot of work in his PRF to do.

But Camilla and especially Micaiah have my attention. Micaiah to be a bigger debuff bot… I mean she has to at least be as good as the new Gunthra I would imagine.

3 Likes

Alm should be, like Bike was. That said, and like my above post, Alm needs the most work.

2 Likes