Who’s ready?!

ALL YOUR ORBS ARE BELONG TO US

21 Likes

350+ orb’s and before going into the banner blessed luck, but once the banner starts I know I’m going to lose all that luck

8 Likes

I’m not sure I even want Edelgard.

I mean…yeah, I adore El and support her and her revolution completely. However, I already have a +10 B!Edelgard that still works really well. I may pull for M!Morgan. Just to have a solid red Mage.

Also, her transformed sprite looks weird. Her head looks way too small.

8 Likes

I don’t think I’ll be pulling.

13 Likes

Not if I'm skipping. :crazy_face:

I hope you and anyone else summoning lucks out getting their target(s) though, I’m just going for the freebies but my color of interest is green in hopes I may get [Dive-Bomb 3] and [Atk/Def Menace] for Caeda, checking the datamine, I found that I need [Threat. Atk/Def 2] which is easy to get from Petrine… and anyone can get the new skill.

10 Likes

I plan to spend 0 orbs on the banner, so I’m more than ready to free summon 5 times.

3 Likes

Not me. I’ll be sparking Dimitri instead :feh_crazydimitri:

I would like to get one Edelgard along the way because her art is good but she’s definitely not my main target

4 Likes

You only getting 135 orbs take it or leave it

5 Likes

I’m going to take all the green and colorless. I like Edelgard a lot, but as far as needed niches go, another armor unit isn’t that essential, and I don’t love running beasts due to restrictive teambuilding considerations. F!Morgan is way more interesting to me as a unit, and that’s my baby so I have to at least get one of her. I’ll let the luck on the banner decide if one of them is worth pursuing beyond a one-off copy.

4 Likes

Summoning full circles until the spark or I get Edie. Gonna stick her in the corner on defense with Galeforce, WoM, and Heavy Blade seal for Galeforce shenanigans.

4 Likes

I’ve gotta pass. I like Dimitri’s art but Annette is back on the remix.

No interest in the other units

4 Likes

Eh ! :expressionless: That Edel terrifies me so I don’t want her to be honest and all the skills here aren’t that great (I could use F Morgan’s c skill for someone though),if I summon it’d only be for Dimitri for Aether Raids defense.

2 Likes

The thing that saddens me is that I want both F.Morgan and Edel… but I also want F.Morgan’s C skill on Fedel

5 Likes

When you’re ready come and get it~ :notes:

3 Likes

Kinda want that too tbh :catcry:

1 Like

But hey… at least since it’s a new skill, another unit will get it within a few months

6 Likes

I’m ready for the Gunnthrá remix

8 Likes

Also, you know what talking about skills

IS where is it at

Where the hell is JDD, all other JD skills have 4-5 units, but JDD has 0

5 Likes

Wow, that is pretty messed up…next banner maybe? lol

With an Arden alt maybe… on top of his already base 60 Def

3 Likes