Who said you need bulk for enemy phase?

Finally got around to building this guy, and I have to say, I love how it’s working. For those who don’t know, this build revolves around charging up Miracle (he’s got bulk sufficient enough to take a hit), taking a hit on enemy phase thanks to Miracle, attacking back twice cause 50 Spd is noice, charging up Miracle again cause of Flashing Blade, rinse and repeat. While yes, he’s got a lot of counters (Anything ranged, Brave weapons, forced doubles, Guard Effects, Wary Fighter Actually more than what I remembered) as long as you avoid those… It works. I’ll be using this more in the future for sure, and I’ll be giving this guy some more builds as well. For now though, he’s great :birbpeek:

8 Likes

@Eflakis

2 Likes

Armored mains: Heavy Breathing

3 Likes

You know what time it is…
SHIELD PULSE

3 Likes

Lowkey upset you already have him +attack when it took me months of merging him, but I’ll get over it

Miracle Mystic boost flashing bode is a build I haven’t thought of for him(have limited fodder), but it seems that it could work

Also, good choice for merges :ok_hand:

3 Likes

No Assist skill. :thinking:

2 Likes

I’m desolate of what I could do to him :feh_rein::smugmicaiah::oph::morganagrom::ylgrwink:(sorcery blade )

1 Like

No Ally Support
@GamingBro1

3 Likes

Untitled%20drawing

2 Likes

(The best weapons)

1 Like

His Def and Res are equaled though… :feh_confused:

:eyes: (I was hoping no one would notice) I’ll support him with my Thea (or maybe YT! Olivia) :+1:

1 Like

You’re this guy’s biggest nightmare, eh?

I’ve had him with +Atk for months but only now did I start investing in him

Yeah, I got an Eir off of Yune’s banner a good while ago. Happy to put her to good use. I’ve still got the free one for AR and whatnot.

And thanks! He’s always interested me. Looking forward to getting to know him better.

Looks at second Fjorm

I’d do that, but Audino if it’s necessary.

Best Lon’qu tank builds.

Shield Pulse

1 Like

Clearly now we need a 5 CD defensive special that reduces damage by 80% to create the ultimate tank Lon’qu

2 Likes

Well, yeah, but, he’s already got his Miracle set here. Do I give him both?

How dare you ask such a question. :eyes:

1 Like

You know that the simplicity I have won’t let me understand your point without you being clearer :tooobin:

Even better :feh_rein:

1 Like