Who should be my next +10 grail project?

My ideas were Naesala, Joshua, or male kana

1 Like

I’d go with Naesala since he’s the most unique of the three.
Joshua and Kana’s roles can be filled by other common units like Soleil and Nowi respectively.

4 Likes

Fair enough. Naesala is one of the few grail units with a personal weapon as well and his is super unique

1 Like

While Naesala is the most unique, he’s also arguably the most limiting of the three.

He can’t change weapons, and the weapon he does have can’t be refined. Kana and Joshua are 10x more flexible than Naesala could ever be, especially at max merges.

1 Like

That is true, but again Soleil and Nowi can accomplish mostly the same without needing to spend hundreds of grails.

1 Like

M!Kana all the way.
Make him a scary dragon boi.

1 Like

Aversa’s my current one and A!Azura is my next one bc fuck Aether raids lmao

You already know what I’m gonna say

9 Likes

That’s yours?

It is and I’m proud of him

1 Like

That’s amazing!

My joshua if anyone remembers is built to be a surprise tank and is unique

I like imagine that he didnt learn those skills, but instead stole them while cheating in a coin toss.

2 Likes

M!Kana will benefit A LOT from merges and DF, he is a bag of mixed stats who will become amazing with merges, and he can have A LOT of differents builds.
My vote will go to M!Kana because we don’t have a lot of blue dragon unit with his stats when we have a ton of swords users with stats like (or better than) Joshua

2 Likes

M!Kana. Because There are more blue infantry dragons than just Nowi.
He has a solid statline too, and he comes with a good all-round breath, being Water Breath.

2 Likes

Might we interest you in watching the world burn ? Then look no further ! For Lord Berkut lands you a hand, graciously offering you to be one of the only survivors of this cursed land for when we finnaly rise up from the ashes and completely dominate FeH forever by the power of Speed Berkut

1 Like