I’m a pure F2P player and my strategy has been saving for half a year and use the 400 or so quartz to try to get someone I like. I’m looking for some advice on who I should try to summon next.
Here’s what I have so far:
- Saber: Altria, Mordred, Altria (alter), Elisabeth (Brave), Rama (NP2), Nero, d’Eon (NP5)
- Archer: Gilgamesh, Orion, Chloe, Anne & Mary, Nobu, Emiya (NP2)
- Lancer: Medusa, Jeanne alter santa lily, Elisabeth
- Rider: Ishtar, Kintoki, Altria (Santa Alter), Anne & Mary, Martha, Marie
- Caster: Merlin, Gilgamesh, Nitocris (NP2), Holy Grail, Helena, Nursery Rhyme, Elisabeth (Halloween)
- Assassin: MHX, Scathach, Ryougi Shiki, Carmilla, Stheno, Emiya
- Berserker: Raiku (NP2), MHXA, Nightingale, Beowulf (NP3), Frankenstein, Tamamo Cat, Lancelot, Ibaraki, Chacha
- Special: Sherlock Holmes (Ruler), Jeanne (Ruler), Mecha Eli-chan, BB, Anra Mainiiu
Here’s a list of servant that I’m interested in:
- Scathach (Lancher): My only waifu! Really want to have her!
- Arthur Pendragon (Prototype): He looks very cool
- Cu Chulainn (Alter): Kind of cool, and I heard that he’s a pretty good berserker for some challenge quests.
- Skadi? I don’t really like the character, but I heard that she’s really really good as a quick support. Well I think she’s still more than 8 months away on NA server, so I won’t worry about her too much for now.
- Ereshkigal? She will be available very soon in the Chrismas banner and I do like her personality from Seventh Singularity, but also I read some review that she is a subpar lancer, so I’m not sure if I wanna roll for her.
Please give me some advice on who I should focus on from now to mid year 2020, or any general suggestion on how I should plan my rolls. Thanks!