Who should we put in supports for Gilfest?

For some of us (me), this is the first lotto and we may not have all the ideal meta servants to put up. I’m fortunate enough to have Waver and Skadi on my dolphin account, but I don’t have all their ideal pairings.

I like to get my support stuff figured out before an event starts so I can maximize friend point accrual and hopefully keep some of my friends from pruning me when their list gets full.

Some are obvious, like Waver, but who else should we put up? Who would you want to see in each category? I know it’s not always AOE, but it makes sense if most are.

Best & three alternates would be helpful for anybody interested. If you’d like, CE suggestions are welcome. Would it be best to use K-Scopes, 2030, or just use the event CE to increase lotto ticket drops?

All: (best choice)

• (Alt 1)
  • (Alt 2)
  • (Alt 3)

Saber:

Archer:

Lancer:

Rider:

Caster: Waver works with every team, so he’s probably going here.

Assassin:

Berserker:

Extra:

1 Like

Other than Skadi with MLB C.K.T., I’m not sure it really matters…

1 Like

@jakeybitchette has helpfully been making a spreadsheet with team comps. I’d recommend looking at it and seeing which Servants are recommended as the “support.”

Personally, I’m putting up both my Skadi and Waver, and haven’t decided on the rest.

2 Likes

I’m personally only going to look for merlin or waver, unless I can figure out a way to single skadi loop my zerkalot, in which case skadi is possible.

Otherwise, for folks who have supports but not dps, seiba/Mordred are good for preliminaries, tesla/gil are good for finals… And probably any other AoE battery servants.

2 Likes

Prelims are (maybe the only) a good time to have Merlin on your list. Also Seiba/Mordred with Scope or, less preferably, AD

1 Like

Skadi in caster, waver in all. Those are probably gonna be the two that get you the most bang for your buck.

4 Likes

Skadi with CKT on Caster.

Waver with CKT on All.

Raikou with MLB Kaleidoscope on Berserker.

The rest is irrelevant. Those are the only ones anyone is gonna pick, those are the only ones i need to setup.

5 Likes

Caster should be Skadi/Waver/Merlin/Tamamo, in that priority

Everything else is either:
• Help with CQs
• A class-advantaged DPS for the lotto or currency nodes (especially good for the new players on your friend list)

2 Likes

Will put Waver with CKT
Fran with MLB Kaleido

Hardly anyone cares what’s in your Lancer slot at the best of times, during lottery events it’s even less relevant.

I have np ready servants on my regular support team so probably copy that but put skadi with event ce at caster and waver with event ce to all

For supports, I would put priority on support Casters (Skadi and Waver will be most sought after) and DPS for latest CQ round (with dmg CE on).

2 Likes

I should Probably use this time between events to try and max out my Skadi considering how many people are recommending her…

Btw, what CE is “CKT”?

1 Like

CKT is the lottery currency bonus CE you get from the shop and drops.

2 Likes

Cool, I assumed it was an event CE, but just wanted to make sure.

Thanks!

1 Like

Well, we’re not sure if there will be any downtime between events, unless you’re already done with F/Z.
If you are, you should probably at least get Skadi at 8/x/10 or better, if possible. S3 is non-negotiable, must be 10. S1 you have a little leeway on. S2 helps, but isn’t “necessary,” according to most people’s friends list standards.

During prelims, Merlin on Caster slot (he’ll be more rare than Waver and Skadi, so he might actually get more attention), Waver@All, NP5 Arturia + Superscope on Saber and NP3 lv90 SurMo with lv40 KScope at Rider (for gold currency node). Also NP3 Dantes with mlb Halloween Devil on Extra (only got 1 Superscope, which is more valuable on Arturia for players who have and use both Waver and Merlin, methinks).

Starting with Main event, I’ll replace Merlin with Skadi, Arturia with Bride + drop CE and give the Superscope to Dantes (people who can’t DSS might still use him with Skadi + Waver).

I really wish we’d have a 2nd All slot, I’d actually put my NP5 Nito there…

1 Like

There are some very tight damage benchmarks for DSS, so I would try to get Skadi’s skills maxed if you want her to see serious use. There are liable to be plenty of maxed versions available, especially as the event progresses and people rake-in the QP.

I really, really hope so. Strangely enough, I sometimes have trouble finding a maxed Skadi, and have to settle for 8/x/10 or something like that. Fortunately for me, I’ve done Zerkerlot looping enough times now that I have a feel for how much leeway I’m able to give for that first skill.

1 Like

I am torn on my all slot as well. Like everyone said I am going to put CKT on skadi caster slot and superscope counter class dps, but should I put merlin/waver in all slot? I feel like merlin can pull double duty for both farming and CQs, but waver is obviously the superior charger