Who was your first Bond 10 unit?

Just got these two to max bondage level earlier today and got my first bond CEs. Not as momentous of an occasion as I thought it would be lol. They were both my earliest supports so they were present for the majority of part 1 and the entirety of parts 1.5 and 2 so far and made things much more manageable. Can’t wait for bond grails so I can have an excuse to use them more.

Anyway, who was your first bond 10 unit(s)? Do you still use them? How much did they help you in your games?

5 Likes

FSN Cu. When I say I brought him to EVERYTHING I’m not exaggerating because I knew he’d never die and I didn’t have a Herc in my early days. Also my first grail used, but sadly he spends most of his time on the bench these days as my ST Lancer pool is a bit oversaturated and his bond CE isn’t all that useful imo.

Both Saber Neros were the first bond 10’s in their respective rarities.

8 Likes

My man Herc. Took three months but I destroyed endgame Camelot with him.

7 Likes

Jeanne D’arc

4 Likes

Raikou. And exactly one event quest later Waver.

3 Likes

Kiyohime. She reached it around the release of Solomon and has had a long break ever since and has only occasionally seen some action.
I’m so glad we’re getting Bond Grails very soon.

8 Likes

Regend

I liked a lot Sasaki Kojirou on UBW, he was my first 10/10/10 and max Bonded servant
Angry mango

I was one of my first servants and i liked him, i try to Bond 10 him because i knew about his interlude that needed Bond 10
Then is Saber Alter my King

she was the reason i came to Fgo and to Fate in general, she reach Bond 10 killing an India Demi God, a Lionman and a russian scientist
And Summer Umu on the SSRs

She is one of the most important members of my farming team, i like her too, she came with my summer King on the original run

7 Likes

Ridertoki and GArcher in time for Solomon release.
Honestly, this game won’t give me enough RPs to buy bond grails for everyone I want to un-bench and use again :catroll:

3 Likes

I actually didn’t know, so I sorted by acquisition, and it was vanilla Cu just a bit before the first anniversary. Which makes sense, since I stuck him at the back of most teams just in case things didn’t go so well

7 Likes

:fgo_ishtarsmug:
She and support Merlin hard carried me during singularities

5 Likes

Picked him up with SR ticket when I started FGO early this year. Best decision ever.

He remains relevant to this day. Truly the strongest in the world :fgo_illya:

5 Likes

I just about used him in every single fight of part 1 because he was my only support. I can’t wait for his buff and animation update to have more excuses to use him, as his biggest usage nowadays comes from when i run a crit team and want to run Arctic MC at the same time.

7 Likes

OG Emiya was first, followed by Ozy a few days later. I still pull them out occasionally, but definitely not as much as I used to (or as much as I will be once I can give them bond grails). They were a huge help during my newbie days. Especially Ozy, he was the only charge support I had for a long time and I brought him to everything. I’m honestly a bit surprised Emiya beat him to bond 10, even though I’ve had Emiya longer.

3 Likes

Same.

Merlin didn’t take long at all to follow (unsurprisingly), and Moriarty finally hit 10 during the climax of LB2. It’s anyone’s guess whether Ridertoki or Arturia will be next.

4 Likes

First was the dicc wizard extraordinaire himself, the man, the legend, the subject of Fou’s wrath: Memelin
Also the image is old, Memelin is 1k/1k

Kiara followed a mere 2 days later, my first SSR, and my hard carry through singularities, truly “Sowaka, sowaka”.
Kiara is pretty close to 2k on atk fous, but I stopped giving her the fous. I wanna save for a potential Karna.

6 Likes

Angry Mango for me, followed by Herc.

Merlin should reach bond 10 long before them if I didn’t deliberately bench him (5859 bond points before Bond 10) before bond grails are available. Likewise, Arash was kept at bond level 9.

3 Likes

D’eon, she was my first gold servant, got absolutely usless NP but very cute.

2 Likes

Good Civ for me. I got her really early, and just kept using her or putting her in the backup slots.

3 Likes

Trusty saint rider martha my tutorial summon. Shes more useful than ppl realize.
Not long after the regend and kiyohime
They still see action but yea bond grails are going their way
Though I am bond conscious so only use them when I have to. It feels funny not to since all 3 made up my main party for so long along side salter who is creeping up on 10. I imagine after quetzmas she will be.
I have a goal in mind where I want a full support with bond 10 each class just to see if I can.

3 Likes

The Regend for me, promptly followed by og Cu (main st lancer for a year) and og emiya (tutorial and only gold archer until kuro). Now I’ve got 11 bond 10 servants with several more racing to bond 10. Can’t wait for dream fires!

3 Likes