Nero Fest is coming to a close soon, so let’s all reflect: Which servant(s) was/were the star of the show for you during the Nero Fest event? It could be someone who helped you 3 turn the nodes, or someone who carried your team in the CQs, or both!
- Astolfo: I used him for every single round and his NP battery is a godsend and his NP hits like a truck. Thank you DW for his third skill upgrade He went from bond 5 to bond 9 from just this event.
- Karna: I used him for qualifiers and the main event and this beautiful boi burned the final wave for both rounds to the ground.
- Waver: He’ll always be the overworked MVP mage in every farming event. Thank you all who provided x/x/10 Wavers with the MLB Bryn CE on your support list.
- Drake: I’m very happy I got her from the GSSR. She made the finals node real easy to farm.
- Cu Alter: My best boi destroyed everything as the main DPS and as the last man standing Best moment was when he NPBB brave chained King Hassan to oblivion He was also my FP money maker during the event
- Amakusa: He really shined in the final prototype CQ and the Hassan CQ. Enemies’ buffs are meaningless to him
- Merlin: He’ll always be my MVP when it comes to not dying by enemy NP
- Sherlock: He made the Siegfried CQ a walk in the park. I actually did it again because I could never pass up seeing Siegfried get critted to death.