Who will you choose?

I’m not sure… Maybe Ldimitri for no particular reason, is the only one I’m missing and I want him

27 Likes

I’m going L!Dimitri. I have everyone I actually want here and fixing his -spd would be nice. I’m pretty much fine with anyone tho :feh_fayeshrug:

17 Likes

I might gun for freyja since I already have a few merges on her, but seiros would be nice since I’m also hurting on anima mythics

11 Likes

There isn’t really anyone I want so imma just vote goat and watch the Edel Dimi Chaos from the sidelines :catnoworries:

13 Likes

Seiros? Didn’t get her and kinda want her. I’m fine with a lot of the options here though.

11 Likes

Me too, maybe except Bedel, this year I will gladly take anyone

7 Likes

L!Dimitri. Currently at +8 and him getting at least top 4 is the best chance for me to finish +10-ing at minimal orb cost.

Also don’t want B!Edel touching the banner.

13 Likes

Freyja, she’s the only Offense Mythic I’m missing lately.

7 Likes

Hopefully he’ll get in the top 4 and will appear in the winners banner :fgo_ereshwoah:

6 Likes

Dimitri

Both options I wanted are kinda screwed

And Edel needs to get out round 1

12 Likes

So fast

19 Likes

I don’t care, I want feathers.

8 Likes

I go for Seiros. :smiley:

My dream banner:
Seiros
Freyja
B!Edelgard
Duo!Byleth

:smiley:

8 Likes

I hate the bracket already.

I want Seiros to win, but can’t battle against Mici and I’m pretty sure Seiros will win the first round anyway. If not the multiplier is turning the wheel completely

I’m also sad about voting against Duo Byleth/Rhea but at least I got one copy (even if the IVs are bad) and don’t have Duo Lyn/Florina yet, so I guess I’m starting with Duo Lyn/Florina on the first round.

10 Likes

B!Edelgard

:feh_felixperish:

14 Likes

For the record, I find it amusing that your dream banner is my nightmare banner :^)

14 Likes

FlorLynja

6 Likes

My dream banner:

Bridal Mici
Seiros
Duo Byleth
Duo Lyn

But IS said no! :open_mouth:

8 Likes

I guess one way to look at it is you’re guaranteed 2 of those will be on the banner no matter what.

9 Likes

WAIT!

L!Corrin isn’t against Seiros!

I can (maybe) have hope

K so plan is for me to go with Corrin. Atm my priority is getting Corrin past first round, so I’ll do that. If she loses, whatever. Switch to whatever team opposes D!Lyn.

Kill le Freyja :hocho:

And I mean if she wins, I’m ok with that lol. Freyja winning is good, pulse smoke is much appreciated :fgo_ereshpeek:

For R2 (and the banner), I predict

Seiros
L!Corrin (pls lol)
N!Lyn
B!Edel

Also amusing that B!Edel vs B!Dimi lol

9 Likes