Who will you pick in 4* ticket?

Just wondering who will you pick
I’m picking berserklot to np 3

4 Likes

Gotta finish NP5 OG Umu; currently at NP4 and have been waiting for a while. (:fgo_umu:)

14 Likes

Np2 Parvati.

10 Likes

I’ll be grabbing Nitocris with this ticket.

6 Likes

I was planning on np2 for someone (undecided who, leaning towards Helena, Parvati, and nero) but oniland reminded me how cute Danzo is all over again… And she’s storylocked… So might be getting a robo ninja after all…

14 Likes

Idk how many of these I’ve answered but I’ll choose Salter

8 Likes

Two Accounts, Two Picks

Main

Alt

18 Likes

I’m going to pick Nyalter on my main and Edison on the alt.

1 Like

Was previously tipping between NP2 Zerkerlot and NP2 Gawain. Well, that changed and the Knight of the sun will no doubt get that ticket now as my post in the grail thread have attested to. Story lock is a plus too. Praise the sun!!

7 Likes

An excellent decision. :wink:

Personally, I’m getting NP1 Edison, because he has some unique gimmicks.

6 Likes

NP4 Salter. It was previously Saber Diarmuid, but I didn’t expect to get as lucky as I did on his debut so I’m going with Salter since she’s got less rate ups then he does

7 Likes

Right now I’m still undecided. Do I go for an NP level on someone I like a lot, even if I don’t use them on a daily (or sometimes even weekly) basis, or do I get a new servant that will bring something different to my roster, even if I’m not that excited about them as a character (I don’t dislike them, just…kind of neutral)?

If I go with the first option, it’ll most likely be one of the Emiyas (with Emiya Alter having the edge bc storylocked), though there are a few other possibles. If the second, I’m currently leaning toward Nero or Edison.

Really wish Lanling was going to be on this ticket…that would solve everything. :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

I will be going with salter since saber faces hate me for some reason and this is the only way I can get them :fgo_gudako:

6 Likes

Chiron. I desperately want my own copy of him for challenge quest shenanigans

8 Likes

Np5 Herc or Np2 Zerkelot, tis a very tough decision to make…
or i could go for new servants instead :fgo_think: :fgo_think: :fgo_think:
like Nitocris or Parvati

2 Likes

I was going to pick Lalter because she is story lock, but then i desided that i prefered to finally get Liz because i like her character pretty much, but then i remember Ortlinde because i was playing Lostbelt 2 so now probably i’m going to go for Ortlinde

7 Likes

I won’t going to choose Salter because i already have her NP 2

3 Likes

I picked Lalter the first time, and gosh she crits hard. Grailed her to 90; best decision I’ve ever made.
Even for NP1, I’m satisfied with her NP dmg (compared to my only other AoE buster, Jalter Lily).

(If you don’t have a good lancer, please have second thoughts! :sweat_smile:)

I admit I’ll pick Salter (enough to overlook her vanilla skill set) bc she looks stylish and the way she catches her excalibur on battle looks damn cool

2 Likes

Nero Claudius, according to a topic I made a while ago. In such topic, 92 voters decided my fate.
She’s story-locked and belongs to a role I have not filled yet (AoE Arts Saber), so I believe it’s a nice pick.

6 Likes

Parvati is getting her NP2 (Possibly a pair of grails too).

She needs Power to compliment her fantastic internals and after her work in the Gilfest Exhibition quests she earned that NP level up.

4 Likes