Who would Deadeye be better on?

1 Like

Short term easy answer

Since she’s a bonus unit for Arena therefore improving her scoring in the current season.

Long term whichever you want to save orbs for and dedicate the most resources too as they will undoubtedly be frequently utilized by you.

9 Likes

Leggy. Igrene is strong with it, but all her Atk comes from her skills. Leggy gets invisible +6, and up an additional +12 invisible if spectrum 6 buffed (for a total of +24.) And THEN you factor in her skills.

So far I haven’t found a unit she can’t activate heavy blade against.

4 Likes

Be sure to prime her with Astra and Atk/Spd solo 3 so you can get solo 4, deadeye, and ninja Yumi. Do NOT give her the lull because that works against her Prf activation requirements.

4 Likes

Are you merging any of them for one? I think that would be useful to know here.

3 Likes

The only unmerged one shown is Louise, so it’s more a matter of actively looking to merge (I.E. saving orbs for).

2 Likes

I would say Louise, since she has no PRF and would like the Ninja Yumi as well.

Igrene is amazing with an AOE special so she doesn’t really need it, Laegjern is already stacked, and Plumeria is mostly support.

So with all that in mind, Louise.

4 Likes

Is Heavy Blade a must?

2 Likes

Heavy Blade is just because that’s the seal I’m using on her for Arena (along with her prf and C Duel Cav 4), just didn’t bother to change it and only changed the A and Weapon to highlight maximizing the fodder as @Dragginz pointed out.

3 Likes

SS3 or A/S Solo4

Which do you think works better for her as a main build option?
Personally I can’t choose since I see the benifits and draw backs on both as equally helpful and irk some.

4 Likes

Solo has +1 Atk works on both phases and pairs perfectly with her C, as long as you plan to keep her at least a space away its no contest between the 2.

3 Likes

why not both?

They each have their uses. If you intend to keep using the rouse 4 it makes sense that she’d be fighting alone more often than not, meaning the solo 4 would likely be active.

2 Likes

@Tandor @Dragginz
The problem is often I end up group up my teams and AR-D where I would like to add her does not have a lot of space for Solo.

3 Likes

The primary reason I say inherit A/S solo 4 is to not waste fodder. You may find a use for it later on and wish you could have grabbed it now. I gave her a catch 4 initially but due to arena scoring requirements she now runs the duel 4. Point is, you can never have too many skills on a unit you’re going to get a lot of mileage out of.

5 Likes

A more fitting comment has not been made.

In that case for AR-D SS3 will be better, but for limited battles or other content you may very well prefer the solo.

5 Likes

Not one of the options above but, have you considered building Jorge?
He’s got -1 special cooldown in his weapon, he’s easy to merge and very bulky!

With time’s pulse he turns Deadeye into a 1 turn special.

1 Like

Nope I have not while I appericate the though, I only post my favorite Bow units.

3 Likes