Whomst is the better fire emblem seconndary antagonist?

for yu who is the better secundary antagonist of the games

That´s obviously that I don´t put all the secundary antagonist but there are all that I remeber

Obviously Black Knight. All the others are no match—

:bigbeauty:

5 Likes

That’s true jaja

3 Likes

Gotta love Oliver, he has that thicc defence that you can literally see.
As you can tell, i’ve never played RD/PoR…

6 Likes

Lyon.

I´m sorry I forgot him

Unforgivable.

You just put three of my fav characters in one poll

Why is Ursula here? She was relevant for like two chapters before she got killed off.

I think a better choice for Blazing Blade would have been Sonia or another one of the Morphs.

I voted for Valter though. I think he was a well-written psychopath and it felt really satisfying to take him down.

2 Likes

Valter or BK, but imma give it to BK because I haven’t played SS in a hot minute

Where is my Berkut! !! He is the best character in all echoes, change my mind

3 Likes

Nothing but facts, facts facts FACTS

3 Likes

Why is Oliver so high? :(

I don’t put him because that’s obviusly that he would win with difference

I’m not sure, BK is cool too, but berkut is superior tbh

1 Like

Memes

1 Like

For me, the Black Knight was probably the coolest and most memorable character out of most of the Fire Emblem games. I still remember his music to this day, Greil dying, and how vulnerable you feel when you’re on the battlefield. I also liked the fact that defeating him in battle was optional. And of course, I loved the whole history between the character’s and the hidden identity that spanned 2 entire games. He was just freaking cool.

2 Likes

The dark knight is excellent but he can’t with Berkut, everyone remember “the Scions dance on the purgatory”

1 Like

I can’t say BK is because i Haven’t played RD completly and DK is…well he’s not of my favourites. But Berkut is cool and Walhart as well.

I said this again, I only put here the antagonists that I REMEMBER

Berkut is a exception because he shall win this with extreme difference