Whoopsie

Umm… Well I certainly didn’t intend to do this but…

Welp… There’s #55. And can you believe between 6 of them, not one was +Atk? So… He’s candidate number 2 for IVcados.

I’m sorry not sorry but now I’m one of those assholes in arena with a +10 ChromZura. Beware…

14 Likes

Mmmmmmm

Gotta love that close counter/lull/rouse fodder

2 Likes

“On the holy name of the Halidom of Ylisse, I swear… I will use this power only in the pursuit of peace!”

proceeds to cause chaos in Arena

15 Likes

Must be nice to be a whale… all thoses 5 stars exclusives that are +10… :catroll:

3 Likes

Not all of them are 5* exclusive, and almost all of those have been straight from L/M banners. 300 orbs today got me 7 Chrom, 2 Corrin, 3 Dimitri, 2 Alm, and 1 Thrasir. It’s not like I’m dropping 1000 orbs on this stuff, L/M banners are just extremely generous to me.

Thanks for sharing, I hate it!

7 Likes

Holy shit, that is some absurd luck. You got 6 more 5 Stars than me and in 200 fewer Orbs.

1 Like

Aren’t there 4 Iotes shield seals available?

3 Likes

Hmmm, If i use Iote’s I’m probably guaranteed to not score high enough to face anything like this anyway!
:feh_maethink:

3 Likes

Well, berukas definitely a threat even without the shield… I think…

Nevermind. Just duel simmed it… She can’t hurt him.

1 Like

Wow, less than 25 orbs per 5*! True you’re super lucky!

1 Like

Don’t ask me how… That’s just how those banners act for me.

Meanwhile 3% banners average 150+ orbs per 5

1 Like

Same than me!
But for me it’s on every banners though…

2 Likes

So you gotta save 1500 orbs to even hope to +10 a unit… There’s your goal

Now give him Deadeye and Time’s Pulse to really make people hate you in Arena :feh_reinyes:

2 Likes

Nah… I didn’t roll on that banner, no deadeye.

1 Like

You can use Iote’s and score optimally if you run a 300 SP A and C

1 Like

My only 5 star exclusive +10 is my B!Hector after roughly 1800orbs.
My L!Hector is my merges project and is +7 after roughly 3600orbs…

3 Likes

Well, at least you got one of the best in the game right there. And L!Hector is solid at +10, but certainly not a main.

2 Likes

B!Hector refine was a very welcome one for sure, it feel so good to have one of the best unit +10!
L!Hector prf is becoming less and less useful though… And even useless in high pve content where there is a ton of ennemies like abyssal…

3 Likes