Who's a D**k? He's a D**k. Time for us to get shafted by him again! (Not a Proto) Merlin Roll Thread

I’m lazy. It’s slightly early. The banner rarely shows up. So Poketar makes a slight change to the content of the thread.

Here’s what the banner looks like:

Here’s the roll schedule:
2021-07-29

Here’s the man candy CEs (the Kitty Boi + Karny is mwah :kissing_heart:)

And here is merlin art:

Totally Actual Merlin Art

Actual Fuuma and Siegfried Art (Not Kidding)

33 Likes

You can’t get shafted by Merlin if you’re rolling for Prinny Melt :feh_thinkinglikelukas:

Goodluck!

12 Likes

Nice thread Poketar!
And best of luck to everyone, may Merlin come home to all of you!

JeannePeek

23 Likes

Hoping and praying that 700SQ will be enough… Kama shafted me in March and Dantes didn’t come home during the summer rerun even though both ate 300+SQ each…He is the only one left of the big 4 support casters for me…

6 Likes

Nice work @poketar. Proto coming anytime ever. Anyway best of luck everyone. 900 quartz is waiting for Sunday and this had better be better than Kama’s banner.

8 Likes

Nice job!

And maybe now this will be the catalyst for proto Merlin in JP!!!

8 Likes

Saved most of my SQ since last years Gilfest. I got now 1200 SQ and pray that he will come! I want that Easy Game Button^^!

5 Likes

thanks.

i decided to put a lil more thought into it. was originally gonna be jus proto merlin pics…

9 Likes

11 Likes

Also Good Luck everyone!

20 Likes

I wish the best of luck to all those rolling~ I’m obviously skipping out seeing as my best boy is already the best he can be but I hope the blessings of Avalon will extend to you all

21 Likes

sundays are now trolldays. thanks, dw, for giving us this dumb gimmick jp had too

1 Like

Not having the greatest piece of Merlin art in here, smh

Needs more rat energy

12 Likes

Swimming does not quite compare to the experience of galloping on the plains, but it was fun.

Swimming_Red_Hare_Cropped_4

9 Likes

Seeing Merlin and Proto Merlin prance around together gives off some weird Loki/Sylvie vibes. No one needs to see that. There are also all arseholes, so there’s that too (I actually don’t know if Proto Merlin is an arsehole, but I would assume so).

I’ll be rolling for Merlin again, he’s the most expensive SSR I’ve rolled for and never received so I don’t expect anything.

Good luck to all with your rolls! May he grant dicks to all of your Waifus! :fgo_buster:

10 Likes

I got shafted hard enought back then.
Those unlucky pull gives me Artemis (the only 5* i ever and will ever burn), np8 salter and np7 lalter.
Eventually i got him, but i don’t want to touch any of his banner ever again (especially one with Siegfried as the 4* and bad ce)

1 Like

I would love to have him NP+ but that’s not likely after anni. This year, anyway. For now, just giving some good vibes.

And good art. I mean, it’s summer, right?

Byyyyyyyyyyyyyyye

13 Likes

13 Likes

Yeah, I’ll throw some SQ at Merlin, because he’d make CQs a lot easier!

OTOH, I really want girl Merlin so much more! Sigh.

I foolishly thought Proto Merlin had dropped as JP’s 6th anni servant when I read the title of this thread lol.

Excited for the roll thread and the salt! Lol. I still haven’t decided if I’m rolling for him or not since I’ve gotten by fine without him but I do wish I could have fun with silly double Merlin buster memes. Also, I want Sigfried just for that damn sexy outfit. Oh, and the damn sexy Arjuna Alter CE too.

Good luck on your rolls everyone!

8 Likes