Who's got Severa?

Referring to her as Severa so there’s no confusion with green beach boob lady.

I have no armorbusters and have two ideas for a powerful utilization of Severa’s Blade. Anyone who actually uses her (and everyone else for that matter) would you mind giving me your feedback?

Option 1: Cancel Fighters

Option 2: Armor Insta-kill

I like her hair :ferdbirb:

Not really a fan of either of these tbh cause the full effect of her weapon wants her to have lower visable Atk, but NFU is probably a great pick for her. She’s more of a onerounder than a oneshotter even with effective damage I bet.

4 Likes

I’d opt for an Atk Solo (if you have any available), Null Follow-up, and a Rouse (Spd/Def) (it’s what I run on Hinata as an answer to Armored units, so Selena with her effectiveness would run it really well also) plus with the new upcoming Solo Seal she’d be quite the speed demon.

1 Like

So for option 1 what if I drop the Atk boon and get some more Def for a more powerful Bonfire?

3 Likes

Ok, this is unconventional, and not really a practical option tbh. But Kagero was my armor killer before her prf came out.

I’d do Spd instead but that’s definitely an option. Extra 1.5 damage on it ain’t worthwhile in my eyes.

Then again she’ll mostly be facing Armors anyway.

1 Like

Hmm… Well I do have Kagero at +10, +Atk, and +7 DF with SI and NFU. I could just kill my useless dancing Ryoma for that.

That’s an easy one. Still would like a green armor killer since I have summer Lyn and L!Chrom to cover red armors.

1 Like

So just layer on Spd to deal with W!Sothis and Amelia, good call.

2 Likes

Looking at this, no these are not the best for her weapon. This is what I use.

I want to amp her up a bit for arena, maybe like mirror stance 3 and wrath or something.

1 Like

She was meant to just be an all purpose armor killer.

Just a reminder that Hana also has armor effectiveness. These two are on my FL.

@Idunno since one is theirs

2 Likes

I find it wildly amusing that the Spd Hana is running Heavy Blade and the Atk Hana is running Flashing Blade (Sure she stacking those stats so they’ll both work regardless, but still amusing to me).

2 Likes

Hana looks solid but I think I’d like Severa more since she’s much harder to kill. That close call one gives me ideas:

Obviously I’m going unorthodox, but I don’t like cookie-cutter builds. And I think 53/53/53 is a good sign.

3 Likes

Well I guess if she’s going to be killing armors, 53 attack probably isn’t too high to where her weapon won’t activate reliably.

1 Like

Some of the more popular ones she’ll run up against in 21 so I think she’ll be good:

1 Like

If she’s just for killing armors, you could consider a tier-4 Stance skill on her. Give a nice combat buff to two stats of choice, doesn’t interfere with her weapon effect, and with Null Follow-Up, it lets the armors come to her only to deny Bold Fighter and their faster special charge.

Yeah, my thoughts exactly. I’d also add H!Myrrh to that list but should be fine too.

1 Like

You can make her unkillable with Fort def/res and some speed:

The only question is: does his weapon count visible and/or invisible buffs? iirc, it didnt count enemies’ debuffs on atk, but im not 100% sure.

(I forgot Mila’s 4 tier stance, which can be even better for his A slot, tho)

The biggest problem I could see her having is that armors often use SF, and her prf refine is the wo dao effect. But it’ll be difficult for her to actually get off her specials.

1 Like

Just visable buffs, in-combat Atk doesn’t count.

1 Like

ups, then Threaten is not a good option, sadly. Thanks!

2 Likes