Who's that pokémon?

Ran into someone on my AR runs today

tenor (4)
@roysourboy apparently you weren’t on my friends list so now you have a friend request waiting for you :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Edit: well apparently this isn’t you. I guess there’s a secret society of people who think roy is their boy :rofl:

21 Likes

actually that’s not her, her IGN is Maddie

12 Likes

There’s a 2nd roysourboy?

9 Likes

What are the odds I not only match into roysourboy, but I also match into the wrong one :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

5 Likes

I’ve run into several RoysOurBoy”s in several formats. I’ve seen a couple in arena, I’ve beaten one in AR and I saw one while watching Nimious Plays’ livestream a couple days ago

7 Likes

there’s a secret society of roy lovers how do I join

8 Likes

Make a +10 +10 resplendent Roy with premium fodder and change your name to roysourboy

6 Likes

I mean I have the merges I just don’t have the feathers lol

2 Likes

Oh rip.

3 Likes

The real question is: do you have the fodder?

4 Likes

Well I had DC for him but like the feathers that ended up going to seliph instead for my AR-D. So nope. He needs what like DC/lull atk/spd/atk smoke/sturdy stance maybe?

I also should probably find a +spd iv even though +def isn’t bad

“Roy’s our boy” is a smash bros chant.

“We Like Ike” is also one. Based off of Eisenhower’s presidential campaign slogan. For his reelection he went with “We still like Ike.”
That’s why brave Roy literally says “Roy’s our boy” as one of his entrance phrases, and Ike says “You… Like Ike?”
3 of the 4 first brave heroes were from smash so they thought it would be good to entice that crowd most likely.
Since then, we haven’t gotten another brave smash character
Chrom’s chant is “Chrom Chrom, he’s our man. If he can’t do it, no one can.” I wouldn’t be surprised if one of his entrance quotes was “I’m the Man” as dumb as that sounds.
How do I paste an Audio file?
10 Likes

Coincidence? I THINK NOT!!!

4 Likes

And I mean, roy is technically a smash character so conspiracy confirmed

4 Likes

The character was created for fire emblem but the first game he was in was smash yes. But he is not from smash.

3 Likes

C-658VsXoAo3ovC

4 Likes

I was joking cam. I understand how games work. Just jokingly pointing out that you could technically argue he’s a smash character first

4 Likes

why is your pfp kirby in a piranha plant suit

3 Likes

why not

4 Likes